Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wanking problem

Reviews

Default wanking problem

My doberman likes to come upstairs and jump on my bed every morning. If I have woken up with morning wood I usually bang one out with her in the room, before going down for breakfast.

Will my masturbating in front of the dog affect her in any way psychologically? Should I stop choking the chicken in her presence?

Am I a bad person?

The views of veterinarians, farmers and dog whisperers would be most welcome. No fat chicks. No time
    wasters.

Reviews

Is this a wind up,you are a very bad person.Are you turnedon by your dog by any chance
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Sometimes I used to let my dog lick my penis when I was younger.

His tongue felt so warm, it was a bit much for my penis and balls. I was afraid he might get confused and bite a little at my penis or hair or something not realising how sensitive those parts are, I doubt it but you don't want to take chances.

I preferred when he licked my feel. He would lick my face as well, even if I tried to push him off it, but I nearly always hated that because I've seen where else he'd been licking sometimes....
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 24-06-10 at 22:41.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (24-06-10)

Reviews

Eh this thread is getting a bit weird for me now.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Eh this thread is getting a bit weird for me now.
    I agree with your first post. And some people are indeed weird or looking for a rise? Not cool, though....
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Snap, I have too, you say your dog is a bitch, then you are a bad person.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Sometimes I used to let my dog lick my penis when I was younger.

His tongue felt so warm, it was a bit much for my penis and balls. I was afraid he might get confused and bite a little at my penis or hair or something not realising how sensitive those parts are, I doubt it but you don't want to take chances.

I preferred when he licked my feel. He would lick my face as well, even if I tried to push him off it, but I nearly always hated that because I've seen where else he'd been licking sometimes....
    seen this on shameless funny as shit man

Reviews

Forget the dog, man, I'd be more worried about The Man.

Blog Entries

lol nearly choked on my tea lol you are joking arent you abby xxx

A friend of mine has a pet rabbit in his house. In the warm weather when he wears shorts the rabbit is allways trying to hump his leg if he sits down at the table. Tried it on me a few times the dirty little fecker. Must be the hair on mens legs or something because its not a problem when he has a trousers on and he leaves my friends wife alone
    He calls him the rampant rabbit
    Here for a good time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast