Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Apology To Westside

Default An Apology To Westside

It appears you truly do believe I am being nasty and spiteful to you. I would like to apologise, and assure you I wasn't being intentionally nasty. You are a nice (oh god) person who tries to see the balance in life, albeit in a very off the wall (insane) way. I also know you do a lot of work on the site and are an invaluble member of the forum. I will also give you a hug, if you want to go for a walk in Phoenix Park anytime.

Capiche?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Worst thread ever...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (25-09-10), nicegirlsarenice (25-09-10)

Reviews

Only a woman can apologise and make you look an ejit while making everyone else laugh at the same time

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (25-09-10), Monkeynut (25-09-10)

There's so much sexual repression here, I'm getting hot under the collar!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (25-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Worst thread ever...
    Hamster, it is the new me. I am turning over a new leaf. And so are you. Get funny, or I will come around to your house and set fire to your cage.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Hamster, it is the new me. I am turning over a new leaf. And so are you. Get funny, or I will come around to your house and set fire to your cage.
    "Worst thread ever" is an institution. It was invented by ExP in 2008, when he showed up one morning and started putting "worst thread ever" on every single thread on the boards as a ha-ha. I meant it in that way, and also that your sentiments are unnecessary.

It is, after all, only Westie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    It appears you truly do believe I am being nasty and spiteful to you. I would like to apologise, and assure you I wasn't being intentionally nasty. You are a nice (oh god) person who tries to see the balance in life, albeit in a very off the wall (insane) way. I also know you do a lot of work on the site and are an invaluble member of the forum. I will also give you a hug, if you want to go for a walk in Phoenix Park anytime.

Capiche?
    Im very touched. Oh my. It was intentionally nasty. Two nights you went off and turned out of the blue and youll do it again. Where was "your an invaluable member of the site" the night you and a few others created as much hassle as they could for me? The night i handed the mod status back? Ppl always show their true colours on the spur of the moment and you showed yours , twice, with me. You get the impression your bullying me or offending me in some way but i dont get that impression at all. All i see is someone failing time after time to create boither for me.

i feel talented at times,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    "Worst thread ever" is an institution. It was invented by ExP in 2008, when he showed up one morning and started putting "worst thread ever" on every single thread on the boards as a ha-ha. I meant it in that way, and also that your sentiments are unnecessary.

It is, after all, only Westie
    I was going to insert a smilie, but that would be cruel. I am glad I don't have to set fire to your cage, you are becoming quite funny lately. I have noticed. Mmmm.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Im very touched. Oh my. It was intentionally nasty. Two nights you went off and turned out of the blue and youll do it again. Where was "your an invaluable member of the site" the night you and a few others created as much hassle as they could for me? The night i handed the mod status back? Ppl always show their true colours on the spur of the moment and you showed yours , twice, with me. You get the impression your bullying me or offending me in some way but i dont get that impression at all. All i see is someone failing time after time to create boither for me.

Westside.
    Westie, haven't you ever heard of chivalry?

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Westside.
    You really need to let the Mod thing go. It's like watching paint dry. The one thing in life I hate is when someone cannot stand up and admit when they were wrong. You were wrong. End of.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast