Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Savanna Reviews

Exclamation Savanna Reviews

Hi guys,

I was wondering why her reviews have been removed from EI?????

She had them all up and was gonna read over all of them to get a bit of background on her but cant now???

Was looking at going to see her on Friday, but am a bit taken back now and wondering if I should or not????

Reviews

I read a review this evening which was pretty shit and it wouldnt be the first one lke it. She was on my 'to do list' but I removed her off it because for so many poor reviews. Go and see Abby instead if 'mature' is your thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    I read a review this evening which was pretty shit and it wouldnt be the first one lke it. She was on my 'to do list' but I removed her off it because for so many poor reviews. Go and see Abby instead if 'mature' is your thing!
    Thanks for the heads up..... Any other you would reccommend???

Mate...I was the same as you . I read thru her mixed reviews over the last few weeks and decided against my better judgement to go see her. I left the review last night I think monkeynuts is talking about. Seriously bad attitude, bit aggressive and does not look like the pics one bit.

For € 100 check out Selena russian babe in D2 ...I m going back there in the morning

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CIMMAN For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (23-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by CIMMAN View Post
    Mate...I was the same as you . I read thru her mixed reviews over the last few weeks and decided against my better judgement to go see her. I left the review last night I think monkeynuts is talking about. Seriously bad attitude, bit aggressive and does not look like the pics one bit.

For € 100 check out Selena russian babe in D2 ...I m going back there in the morning
    Im only in Dublin on Friday and she is leaving Dublin on Thursday. Bugger!!! Anyone else????

I remember over two years or go now I called her once when she was touring Ireland, everything was going great until I told her I was a wheelchair user then things quickly went down the toilet.

Now I know without doubt without question a lady as the right to refuse anyone if they so wish for whatever reason but I do believe there are ways of saying something to a person without being offensive, however that wasn’t the case when I tried making an appointment with the young Savanna.

When I informed her I was disabled her reply was something to the effect of, “I don’t see people like you,” and with that she hung-up.

Charming I thought.

John.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 29-06-10 at 21:58.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I remember over two years or go now I called her once when she was touring Ireland, everything was going great until I told her I was a wheelchair user then things quickly went down the toilet.

Now I know without doubt without question a lady as the right to refuse anyone if they so wish for whatever reason but I do believe there are ways of saying something to a person without being offensive, however that wasn’t the case when I tried making an appointment with the young Savanna.

When I informed her I was disabled her reply was something to the effect of, “I don’t see people like you,” and with that she hung-up.

Charming I thought.

John.
    Ahhhhhh no way! Thats bad form!

9. Default

That's real nice of her alright.. cunt.

Not nice but true, and to tell you the truth at the time I was annoyed and upset but looking back since reading all of her reviews on sites both from Ireland and England I know I had a lucky escape as her ignorance and bad manners seem to always said about her in most of her reviews.

John.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

I had a punt with her a few weeks ago, perfectly good as far as I was concerned but i could get an idea that she might piss certain people off...she's an amazing rimmer...very fit although her boobs are just a bit too big.

Of the others I have only been to Ms Bianchi who I would recommend. Christine who was here last week will be back, she was good.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast