Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    The Israelis are cowardly scumbags.

Westside.
    i think its a bit more complex than that westie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i think its a bit more complex than that westie
    They know that noone is going to step in and tell them to stop the crap or else.

Westside.

They know that noone is going to step in and tell them to stop the crap or else.

Westside.
    yes but u cant say hamas are making things any better all im saying is there are no angels on either side...

Reviews

yes but u cant say hamas are making things any better all im saying is there are no angels on either side...
    Nobody wins but i just can't understand why they did'nt just let the ship pass through to give much needed aid to the people.I know they must do these checks but it ain't right.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Maybe so but Isreal still know that they are safe and sound attacking Palestine all the time.

Westside.

Maybe so but Isreal still know that they are safe and sound attacking Palestine all the time.

Westside.
    not maybe its deffo..and thats the crux of the problem westie people see isreal attacking poor old palestine...but ignore when hamas murder innocent people ..as i said its complex

Reviews

Yeah it's an incredibly complex situation with rights and wrongs on both sides but come on... Israel's actions in this, as in most things Israel does are completely indefensible. They have an arrogance and disregard for other's rights and opinions that can only come from believing you have some special divine place in the universe given to you by the invisible magic sky person.. This is one of the main reasons I detest religion so much...

Another thing that is utterly ignored here is the responsibility that Europe/US have for creating this situation in the first place....
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Blog Entries

not maybe its deffo..and thats the crux of the problem westie people see isreal attacking poor old palestine...but ignore when hamas murder innocent people ..as i said its complex
    Im not agreeing with Hamas but Isreal have no intentions of stopping or even looking for a solution. They are quite happy carrying on. They wouldnt even let Arafat die in peace. If this was North Korea or Russia doing the same thing ,the Americans and British would be in like bullets to stop it.

Isreal are left at it,
    Westside.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

benin (06-06-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast