Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recession Busting - For the Girls!

Reviews

Thumbs up Recession Busting - For the Girls!

Ladies, I saw this and thought of you!

SAVE almost €250 a year by buying your condoms in Lidl instead of Boots.
    A 12-pack of Mondos condoms will cost you only €4.39 in German retail chain Lidl.
    The UK chainstore Boots, however, charges €13.70 for a 12-pack of ribbed and dotted Durex condoms.
    Depending on how frisky you are between the sheets, you could save yourself a pocket-bulging €242 a year by getting all your condoms in Lidl instead of Boots -- much more if you get through more than 26 packs a year.

The big shops are hoping to entice people to start spending for Christmas. House of Fraser at Dundrum Town Centre is offering a €20 gift card to anyone spending more than €100. That's effectively a 20pc discount on large purchases.

The Body Shop is offering a similar discount -- €8.50 on purchases of €40 or about 20pc.

Go Girls!

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post

A 12-pack of Mondos condoms will cost you only €4.39 in German retail chain Lidl.
    The UK chainstore Boots, however, charges €13.70 for a 12-pack of ribbed and dotted Durex condoms.
    Depending on how frisky you are between the sheets, you could save yourself a pocket-bulging €242 a year by getting all your condoms in Lidl instead of Boots -- much more if you get through more than 26 packs a year.

The big shops are hoping to entice people to start spending for Christmas. House of Fraser at Dundrum Town Centre is offering a €20 gift card to anyone spending more than €100. That's effectively a 20pc discount on large purchases.

The Body Shop is offering a similar discount -- €8.50 on purchases of €40 or about 20pc.

Go Girls!
    I am saving serious money going for regular check-ups to girls clinic,where i get all condoms for free.
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Why dont you buy them on line even cheaper and more convenient

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post

Go Girls!

Rory the cheapest and the easiest way is to get them on line - all you do is type in what you want and job done........no shopping or going out all on line - easy......

Also you dont think that any of us mind spending dosh on good condoms, whats cheap is not always the best........ Thanks for this info but Durex went out with the wind as far as i can tell......I use Magnum for my Clients cos they are the only ones which apparently don't hurt or constrict should i say........ Its a lovely kind thing for you to write this - for the girls.......Your ok Rory.......... xx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I am saving serious money going for regular check-ups to girls clinic,where i get all condoms for free.
    Great way of doing things

Great idea of a thread though Rory.

I am also working on a new recession busting section here for the clients which will be done in a couple of days x

Any idea where I can get condoms in Extra Small or Tiny sizes.?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink I could but you would linch me........

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pussy Eater View Post

I can say no more........ xxx

Reviews

Default tiny??

Maybe action man has condoms?
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Not on the Dole the rock and roll...........Still Germany v England Wednesday......

Quote Originally Posted by kieree73 View Post
    Maybe action man has condoms?

Nice one.........he must know where to get them......... xxx

Reviews

They give them from clinic too,durex make.
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast