Thread: The Sadness of Halloween.

Blog Entries

Unhappy The Sadness of Halloween.

Since im such a nice person i decided to let Tiff Tees Halloween thread alone and open my own here (no need to thank me at all).

Halloween is a sad time for me. Please read this and i googled this one;

Protein Content of Eggs: An egg is composed of about 11% proteins. Further it contains all the amino acids necessary for body metabolism. This makes eggs an essential part of the diet of those who wish to increase weight and build muscles. Most of the proteins are concentrated in the white part of the egg, known as albumin (albumen) or egg white.

Egg White and Egg Yolk: There are two essential parts of an egg; the albumen or the white part and the yolk or the yellow part. The yolk is suspended in the albumin and contains about 80% of the calories and almost all fats present in the egg. It contains vitamin A, D, E and K and minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus. The egg albumen mostly contains water and proteins.

Health Benefits of Eggs: The nutritional value of eggs makes it good for immunity, strong vision, treatment of macular degeneration, cataract treatment, skin care, nervous system, strong bones, and blood formation. Recent research has also shown that consuming eggs does not lead to increase in serum cholesterol levels.

What a waste when i see this fine food thrown around the roads. Its a disgrace and sad. The egg deserves better. Flour is fine but not the egg.

too good a food to throw around,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 29-10-10 at 15:41.

Is that what happens near you at Halloween ? Eggs and flour get thrown around the roads ?

Not being funny Westie, just curious.............they decorate the trees near us with toilet roll if you don't provide sweeties.....murder if it rains!

T
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    Is that what happens near you at Halloween ? Eggs and flour get thrown around the roads ?

Not being funny Westie, just curious.............they decorate the trees near us with toilet roll if you don't provide sweeties.....murder if it rains!

T
    xx
    I wondered what happened to my loo roll stash! lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post

T
    xx
    Yeah eggs and flour get thrown around. Heartbreaking to see i actually pay every week for eggs and these idiots are throwing them around.

not on unless theres a frypan present,
    Westside.

Reviews

Honestly, who cares, we all went "egging" when we were kids. It's a bit of harmless fun and Halloween is essentially for children. FFS you can't even have a bonfire this time of year anymore because so many Darwin award nominees over the years were throwing aerosols and petrol into them.