Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sunday indo

Default sunday indo

anyone read the story about the guards seizing a ladies car and leaving her walking on the n7 over no car tax what dickheads some of those people are i think there all in bad form or somthing cause they get paid shit money and the gov keeps taking more off them but thats just the pits of an act

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by liverpool05 View Post
    anyone read the story about the guards seizing a ladies car and leaving her walking on the n7 over no car tax what dickheads some of those people are i think there all in bad form or somthing cause they get paid shit money and the gov keeps taking more off them but thats just the pits of an act
    i didn't read that but its typical of this country the government will bail out the banks but if you are stoped with no road tax its a big offence and all we have to drive on is pothholes its a f***ing joke alright don't get me started on this one amigo

Now thats a prick.
    Its hard to have respect for Gardai when you hear stories like this.
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

Reviews

I seriously doubt any Garda would have left the woman on the motorway . They would offer to drop her home or to a friends house , and if she refused then the Garda would have to arrest her as they are now liable for her safety and cannot leave her on a motorway . But her car would have had to be donkeys months out of tax for it to be seized like the story you speak about claims .
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries

Its illegal to walk along a motorway as far as i know.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

i would imagine the ladies story is fairly factually correct or it wouldnt get past the editer also do guards get any training in law in templemore surely the car should be lifted in on a tow truck and how can it be at a guards discretion whether to do this or not its either an offence or it isnt do you even need a leaving cert for this job so many questions

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    I seriously doubt any Garda would have left the woman on the motorway . They would offer to drop her home or to a friends house , and if she refused then the Garda would have to arrest her as they are now liable for her safety and cannot leave her on a motorway . But her car would have had to be donkeys months out of tax for it to be seized like the story you speak about claims .
    liverpool05 mentioned the N7, not the M7 and I have seen Gardai take a car off a driver who was over the limit, drive his car away and leave the other occupants of the car on the side of the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Its illegal to walk along a motorway as far as i know.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    The N7 is not a motorway

Reviews

Gardai will never be respected if they keep alienating the public - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie

It looks like its a true story.. Typical of this fucked up country.
    Its time for a complete overhaul of this government, and every thing else...

Reviews

i have no sympathy for her at all. the tax has to be over a month out of date before they are allowed to take it of her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast