Thread: Patricia, word of warning re: Skiing hols

Default Patricia, word of warning re: Skiing hols

Don’t do like I did and take the instruction signs literally

bit of a nack to it and it was fun for the first few days but to be honest there must be a design flaw somewhere but it was the busiest ski lift in the resort for some reason but that might be down to the fact that the gay winter Olympics were being held there the same week.

I came 2nd in the falling down a mountain with style category btw
    Last edited by Oven Ready Eddie; 07-02-09 at 12:14. Reason: Avalanche alert
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Blog Entries

Eddie, I suggest don't book you ski trip through Telluride Gay Ski Week 2009! Reserve Your Tickets Now! next time

You know that might have been where I went wrong as it happens and I was wondering why my ski instructor insisted on wearing so little but its amazing how fast I learnt to ski with him behind me and in fact is why I came second in that race as I was not even entered (the race that is )

Say hi to him for me if you see him
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    Don’t do like I did and take the instruction signs literally

bit of a nack to it and it was fun for the first few days but to be honest there must be a design flaw somewhere but it was the busiest ski lift in the resort for some reason but that might be down to the fact that the gay winter Olympics were being held there the same week.

I came 2nd in the falling down a mountain with style category btw

youre a manchester freekin girlie united supporter

AND YES

that is a crime in my book anyway

which means your going to a cell in patricias cellar, where you,ll have to watch Luther being tied and teased by Mary Horney t.d and mistress of pain

and if you denounce your man unitedness then we will allow you to get a turn

But Gene you spent the whole day going up that thing and the boys in the synchronized nude downhill gerbil hiding competition miss you btw they say they want the gerbils back unharmed and bright-eyed.

Pronto!!!

They want you back to re take the urine drug test Gene so put the same gear on you had last week and make you’re way to the Olympic village. The red pvc one

Default come clean eddie or hilda Lizden will tell me

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    But Gene you spent the whole day going up that thing and the boys in the synchronized nude downhill gerbil hiding competition miss you btw they say they want the gerbils back unharmed and bright-eyed.

Pronto!!!

They want you back to re take the urine drug test Gene so put the same gear on you had last week and make you’re way to the Olympic village. The red pvc one

thats bloody wayne rooney

man utd,s big poser

having these lewd man utd pictures in a capital offence mr eddie and another thing

our new tea-lady LIzzy freekin Hilda Ogden, not only does she make the worst tea ever but she also knows every bit of tittle-tattle about everyone especially YOU and your mastery of disguises. one word of truth from her and you are sunk mr so called "EDDIE"

That’s me put in me…..

Hilda Ogden

and Eddie Yates

have been nattering for years, I handle the tittle and she deals with the tattle

Reviews

Default Bring BBJ

Patricia can you bring BBJ to Aspen with you, he needs to practice his landings...