Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ireland V France 3pm

Default Ireland V France 3pm

Back to the Six Nations today its a hard one to call! Ireland struggled to beat Italy yet England beat them by over 40pts yesterday I wouldn't take that form literally but u cant take away that Ireland were abysmal I'm holding on to my 90euro I made on Man U. yesterday but predict France to win this narrowly Your predictions?...

Reviews

yeah i got a few quid for rooneys winner yesterday, gonnan re invest a bit of it for us to beat them today by a few points
    dont know why but i reckon ireland will be pumped up, heaslips back, darcy and o driscoll always plays wel against them and the french rarely play that great in dublin, as long as we cut out the stupid turnovers and mistakes and get the backs moving we can take them!

Reviews

What? Why are we all pretending that Ireland have any sort of chance against France?

Look - we don't have a prayer. For Ireland to beat France we need to (i) play out of our skins, and (ii) need France to play like they were back at school. And worse than that, if we go up by more than 7 points against France, it will only encourage them to actually play proper rugby.

People go on about our Golden Generation (which is coming to the end of its tenure now) because of a Grand Slam a couple of years ago, but for fuck sake, it was a blip!!

Ireland are shit. They make too many handling errors. Forward passes, dropped balls, no scrum, mediocre lineout. We are not even in France's league.

It always makes me shake my head whenever Ireland are playing France or one of the southern hemisphere teams - all these people singing Amhrán na bhFiann and Ireland's Call, genuinely believing that they have a decent chance, and then fifteen minutes later realising that they should never have spent the money on the ticket because we're down by twenty points.

Ireland are going to lose against France today. It all only depends on how much they feel like beating us.
    Last edited by Mousey; 13-02-11 at 10:58.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    What? Why are we all pretending that Ireland have any sort of chance against France?

Look - we don't have a prayer. For Ireland to beat France we need to (i) play out of our skins, and (ii) need France to play like they were back at school. And worse than that, if we go up by more than 7 points against France, it will only encourage them to actually play proper rugby.

People go on about our Golden Generation (which is coming to the end of its tenure now) because of a Grand Slam a couple of years ago, but for fuck sake, it was a blip!!

Ireland are shit. They make too many handling errors. Forward passes, dropped balls, no scrum, mediocre lineout. We are not even in France's league.

It always makes me shake my head whenever Ireland are playing France or one of the southern hemisphere teams - all these people singing Amhrán na bhFiann and Ireland's Call, genuinely believing that they have a decent chance, and then fifteen minutes later realising that they should never have spent the money on the ticket because we're doing by twenty points.

Ireland are going to lose against France today. It all only depends on how much they feel like beating us.
    As positive as always Mousey-kins.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

It always makes me shake my head whenever Ireland are playing France or one of the southern hemisphere teams - all these people singing Amhrán na bhFiann and Ireland's Call, genuinely believing that they have a decent chance, and then fifteen minutes later realising that they should never have spent the money on the ticket because we're down by twenty points.

nah don't write them off while I'd agree with the ridiculous amount of mistakes Ireland make they are capable of so much better France are good but this will be a very close match I'll watch it in the pub with my posh friends at an exclusive location U going to Patsy Nicholas mouse?...
    Last edited by Experienced Punter esq; 13-02-11 at 11:18.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Mousey (13-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I'll watch it in the pub with my posh friends at an exclusive location
    Does Bubbleicious show the rugby then?

Reviews

cmon man show some faith!! logic points to a french win, but logic and france and livremont dont go hand in and, ,,, im hoping!

france to win by 14 points or more...i hope im wrong.

Reviews

Tooooooooooold yoooooooouuuuuuuuu!!!!

France scored about 18 points from penalties, by the way.

Dead Right Mousey.....now we can look forward to the build up to the RWC and all the dickheads saying' we can win this!' and then getting our asses handed back to us on a plate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast