Thread: The end of a MILF?

Reviews

Default The end of a MILF?

There is a girl I'm friendly with who is in her late 30's and has a body a 20 year old would be proud of! 5ft 9, slim, lovely short black hair, beautiful dark eyes, long legs, pert breasts, firm bum and skin like silk. Just as I eventually was building up to ask her out....
    She announced that her daughter is pregnant and due soon!
    So the end of the MILF is nigh!
    guess she's gonna make her a GILF but shaggin a granny is a bit much to get the head around :/

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Derry lad View Post
    There is a girl I'm friendly with who is in her late 30's and has a body a 20 year old would be proud of! 5ft 9, slim, lovely short black hair, beautiful dark eyes, long legs, pert breasts, firm bum and skin like silk. Just as I eventually was building up to ask her out....
    She announced that her daughter is pregnant and due soon!
    So the end of the MILF is nigh!
    guess she's gonna make her a GILF but shaggin a granny is a bit much to get the head around :/
    She will still be a mother you would like to f**k, she just qualifies as both now.
    Just keep the image of the lovely short black hair, beautiful dark eyes, long legs, pert breasts, firm bum and you will get your 'other' head to work it's magic.
    Last edited by Forrest; 25-07-10 at 22:31.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

It's the same set-up as the lady in The 40 Year old Virgin! It still worked out in the end! If you've got the chance, then go for it!

Reviews

A bit like "dual nationality"??