Thread: Threesome - Dublin

Default Threesome - Dublin

Hi all,

just wondering if there are any ladies out there working together and offer a threesome experience, there seem to be few exclusive duo's advertising, and while many ladies advertise as bisexual they do not have partners listed.

If there are any ladies out there could you please send me a private message, with a link to the profiles of both girls. And include information on rates, for say, 30 mins, 45 mins, 1 hour, or 1:30.

Alternatively, if there are any clients who have had a good experience in this field, pm me details also.

1) yes i can use the search facility

2) this is a serious request and my first time considering a threesome on EI

Help appreciated

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kraxis View Post
    Hi all,

just wondering if there are any ladies out there working together and offer a threesome experience, there seem to be few exclusive duo's advertising, and while many ladies advertise as bisexual they do not have partners listed.

If there are any ladies out there could you please send me a private message, with a link to the profiles of both girls. And include information on rates, for say, 30 mins, 45 mins, 1 hour, or 1:30.

Alternatively, if there are any clients who have had a good experience in this field, pm me details also.

1) yes i can use the search facility

2) this is a serious request and my first time considering a threesome on EI

Help appreciated

Irish Ciara and Ebony Amber are here from the 7th May...that would be one awesome time

Noone affering? would have thought it would be a popular experience.