Thread: Well.........................................................

Smile Well.........................................................

First off hey hows the Sweetie?? How are you darling? I get hold of you yet ,you little princess. Oh yes Sweetie, you and i all alone under a moonlight starry sky!

For the guys that seem to have little luck with their chosen lifestyle ,i have a little cheer you up joke. The next time that smashing erotic curvy beaut turns out to be a dangerous thief , with a face like a laxitive (ie she'll frighten the shit out of you) and a pussy that looks like a row of teeth in an arsehole, a natural form of contraception so to speak, read below;

This Chinese couple were getting married.She is a virgin and the truth be known he is a virgin too, but she doesn't know that. On their wedding night, she
    cowers naked under the sheets as her husband undresses in the darkness.
    He climbs into bed next to her and tries to be reassuring. "My darring,"
    he whispers, "I know dis you firss time and you berry frighten. I pomise
    you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting -juss anyting you want.
    You juss ask. Whatchu want?" he says, trying to sound experienced and
    worldly, which he hopes will impress her.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for
    her request.
    She eventually shyly whispers back, "I want to try someting I have heard
    about from other girls... Numbaa 69."

More thoughtful silence, this time from him.

Eventually, in a puzzled tone he asks her....

"You want... Garlic Chicken with corrifrowa?"

I just love the chinese for the fun they make us have.Every home should have one.
    Oh for the guy asking about women working in Kinsale. The answer is yes they do. Im a big believer in equal opportunities in the workplace. Try your local centra.

I might be back but then again..........................

The Heartbroken Adventures Of Don Juan and The Empty PiggyBank,
    Westside.

that's gettin' told in the work kitchen tomorrow. Class.

Reviews

Wink Welcome Back ............. Again!!

So you finally got your elbow or knee or whatever operation over with west ............... by the way your racist jokes are not only old but crap! Welcome home ........ again!

Paws

Reviews

Default anymore good jokes? need some entertainment here!!

Do u know this one lads?, my favourite kfc joke

"Why are women and kfc meals the same?"

"because when you're finished with the legs and the thighs all you're left with is a greasy box to put your bone in."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    First off hey hows the Sweetie?? How are you darling? I get hold of you yet ,you little princess. Oh yes Sweetie, you and i all alone under a moonlight starry sky!
    Ah westie, you are getting more and more charming by the day... Where do you go when you disapear - Charm School? Pat x

Smile ahhahahhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Ah westie, you are getting more and more charming by the day... Where do you go when you disapear - Charm School? Pat x
    hahah ah Sweetie, yes im known to disappear and turn up again and disappear again etc.Seriously im like this. Even i dont know where i will end up.I can tell you for free that two Sweeties have it out for me right now? One already tried to get me into hassle with a buddy and his wife and another gives Westside dirty looks because he didnt text her on a given day. Damn it Sweetie ,im bloody busy sometimes and it takes a wee bit more than a phone number to get a date. Anyway those Sweeties are out for me and will continue until they have Westside beaten which of course will never happen. Maybe they would prefer if i date the two of them ,unbeknownst to each other and have a ride here ,a ride there and go out at the weekends for more?? Would they prefer that?? Idiots.
    Anyway im gone off down Westsville estate.

No Sweetie, two and a half weeks ago Westside partially ruptured his tricep tendon. Surgery and nice and stiff but loosening out and in the gym already. Westside has gone under the knife three times for surgery and these are only the ones i wanted done. They can do the rest when im dead.

Hey Sweetie ,did you buy anything from the Kinky Sex Shop? You know the one advertised here? A G spot instrument perhaps?? Hows Jayne Sweetie?? Speaking of G spots... no forget it. Hey hows Jayne Sweetie?? Common Sweetie , the hell with the men in your life, tell Westside what makes you click. Common ye Sweetie.

Sincerely and Wholeheartedly Affectionate,
    We stside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Hey Sweetie ,did you buy anything from the Kinky Sex Shop? You know the one advertised here? A G spot instrument perhaps?? Hows Jayne Sweetie?? Speaking of G spots... no forget it. Hey hows Jayne Sweetie?? Common Sweetie , the hell with the men in your life, tell Westside what makes you click. Common ye Sweetie.
    I would be lying if I said all the E-I staff didn't just get free sex toys from kinky.ie as part of the deal for us advertising them here ;-)

Jayne is away at the moment. She's a student and she had to go on some leave to study, but she took some sex toys with her, so I'm sure she's having fun!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    So you finally got your elbow or knee or whatever operation over with west ............... by the way your racist jokes are not only old but crap! Welcome home ........ again!

Paws
    what a troll you are paws

Reviews

Talking Hilarious!!!!

Ah poor hal .......... ok let me tell everybody why hal is so upset with me, he was in the Chat Room with me and Taylor and Mr "i make 250 euros a day" Hal got a bit of a smart mouth on him to a lady so being the gentleman I am I stepped in and kind of humiliated him.
    Don't bother taking me on hal ........... your no west so you won't be able to handle it!!

Paws