Thread: How Would You React If A Good Friend Supported The Swedish Model?

Reviews

Default How Would You React If A Good Friend Supported The Swedish Model?

Hoiw would you/she react if a good friend told you he supported the further criminalization of consenting adults engaging with each other in private alá The Insane Swedish Model? Mind you presumably some female friends/spouses may have been caught up under The Torler bullshit!
    A few friends of mine know of my hobby and a few also indulge! None has ever expressed any support for this insanity, none!
    In fact I don't think I know anybody who supports it at all!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Hoiw would you/she react if a good friend told you he supported the further criminalization of consenting adults engaging with each other in private alá The Insane Swedish Model? Mind you presumably some female friends/spouses may have been caught up under The Torler bullshit!
    A few friends of mine know of my hobby and a few also indulge! None has ever expressed any support for this insanity, none!
    In fact I don't think I know anybody who supports it at all!
    Would tell them I was a punter

Would not talk to them about it
    Last edited by willie wacker; 12-11-15 at 22:14.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Some of my friends know some don't I couldn't give a monkeys. If they don't like what I'm doing then tough they can move on.

Blog Entries

In the opinion polls that have been in the papers the majority don't agree with it, so it's not highly likely to find someone who supports it, as most are indifferent or against. I don't think many people buy their bull about trying to protect innocent women, as this doesn't actually help.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Zealot7 (13-11-15)