Thread: John Higgins- 2011 World Snooker Champion

Reviews

Default John Higgins- 2011 World Snooker Champion

Dunno if many of you have followed the Crucible for the past 3 weeks or so. But John Higgins has won it after beating Judd Trump 18-15. I personally wanted Trump to win but congrats to Higgins all the same. Twas a good spectacle to watch, as was most of the tournament.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

dr love (02-05-11), lovethegirls (02-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Dunno if many of you have followed the Crucible for the past 3 weeks or so. But John Higgins has won it after beating Judd Trump 18-15. I personally wanted Trump to win but congrats to Higgins all the same. Twas a good spectacle to watch, as was most of the tournament.
    Wouldn't be a big fan ladiesman , I'd watch the final though but forgot all about it .: lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    It has been some year for Higgins.Banned for six months his dad passed away and now he is world champion.Great last frame.
    Great match overall. Very disappointed that Trump didn't win. He didn't play as well in the last session as he has during the tournament. Some of his long ball shots were just spectacular though. Well he's still the 2nd youngest player ever to reach a world championship final so that's something for him.

Reviews

Great match. Higgins did great not to give up on that frame that won it for him.
    Trump is some player and we will see a lot more of him.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Higgins has had a horrible year, so it was pretty aazing to see him come back and silence all his critics like that. I'd never heard of Judd Trump before this year, but now I'll keep an eye out for him.

Reviews

i wonder how much higgins had on that match? and on WHO??! lol