Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jacksons funeral costs

Blog Entries

Exclamation Michael Jacksons funeral costs

Straight from an inside friend.

Michael Jackson's Forest Lawn funeral costs have been unveiled thanks to documents just unsealed by the court.

Itemized costs include (but are not limited to):

The costs for the Glendale Police Department and city support: $175,086.31.
    Internment: $590,000
    Upkeep of the mausoleum: $88,500.
    The casket coach: $295
    Private security, lighting, baby grand piano, fan rentals: $176,020.31.
    Framing of a photo of MJ which was placed next to the casket: $3,682.66
    Wardrobe for the family: $1,975.50
    Flower van: $125

Grand total for the service: $855,730.31

Great stuff,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

I have a confession to make.I love proving ppl wrong espeicially when theres a few hundred thousand of them.

Not long ago Michael Jackson dies and the whole place was going ape.Thriller ,Beat it all over the radios and everyone became a Jackson fan.Now?Where are they?Apart from a few hardcore fans who quietly listen to his music (i dont ,cant stand it) the rest of all of these great worshippers have gone very quiet.

remember this?? seems not all of these great worshipers have gone quiet

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Straight from an inside friend.
    Is it Blanket? Go on Westie, tell us who

Blog Entries

Default Ah i cant

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Is it Blanket? Go on Westie, tell us who
    he is a guy i talk to an email.He is a former WFF wrestler but left the scene early on in his career.He is still involved in the behind the scenes stuff and gets all info ,alot before the press do espeicially when it comes to wrestling.Obviously i cant name him then.

Westside.

Reviews

Default My Arse !

he is a guy i talk to an email.He is a former WFF wrestler but left the scene early on in his career.He is still involved in the behind the scenes stuff and gets all info ,alot before the press do espeicially when it comes to wrestling.Obviously i cant name him then.

Westside.
    -- Same GUY as I chat with for all the latest goss I expect -- MICHAEL FOLEY ? --

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by LLAMEDOS View Post
    -- Same GUY as I chat with for all the latest goss I expect -- MICHAEL FOLEY ? --
    i talk with three world champ lifters regularly.See i surround myself with ppl that actually do stuff.

Westside.

Reviews

Really? Well, that's impressive. I used to watch quite a bit of WWF when I was a kid and recently checked out their wikipedia articles. I was shocked to see how many wrestlers that I knew as a kid have died in the last decade.

Blog Entries

Default they die

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Really? Well, that's impressive. I used to watch quite a bit of WWF when I was a kid and recently checked out their wikipedia articles. I was shocked to see how many wrestlers that I knew as a kid have died in the last decade.
    because they mix recreational drugs with drink with steroids with pain killers.Thats a no no for the heart whn combined with their active lifestyles.The heart just cant take it all and gives out in a lot of cases.This is what killed most of them.

Westside.

Blog Entries

because they mix recreational drugs with drink with steroids with pain killers.Thats a no no for the heart whn combined with their active lifestyles.The heart just cant take it all and gives out in a lot of cases.This is what killed most of them.

Westside.
    sorry for deviating off topic but I thought this might interest you

Bigger Stronger Faster - An Obsession With Steroids!

it's a good movie about the use of steroids, the journalist making the documentary has a brother who is trying to break into the WWE scene at the time, it's a tragic real lif story and well worth a watch

Blog Entries

Default The bell brothers

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    sorry for deviating off topic but I thought this might interest you

Bigger Stronger Faster - An Obsession With Steroids!

it's a good movie about the use of steroids, the journalist making the documentary has a brother who is trying to break into the WWE scene at the time, it's a tragic real lif story and well worth a watch
    Mark Bell is currently running a gym in California.He no longer wrestles.One of the brothers has actually died since the film was made.Mark has no longer any interests in going into wrestling.Doing well with his gym.I dont know him personally although i spoken breifly by email with him.

Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast