Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Punt/Appointment

Blog Entries

Default Best Punt/Appointment

Borrowing from the Mysterious Diana's idea.
    What was your best Punt/Appointment ever?

I have had many for different reasons. I have had truly funny ones, a great deal in Ireland. Irish Men are some funny creatures.
    I have had appointment where I have been flown around the globe and vacations, but my best punt ever was just here in Ireland. I was finally able to live up to my job description, in that I was paid for my time, and nothing else. I kid you not, I was paid to sit around all day and hang out, eating, reading, napping on the couch, sending sms's to my friends. Absolutely amazing!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post

I have had many for different reasons. I have had truly funny ones, a great deal in Ireland. Irish Men are some funny creatures.
    I have had appointment where I have been flown around the globe and vacations, but my best punt ever was just here in Ireland. I was finally able to live up to my job description, in that I was paid for my time, and nothing else. I kid you not, I was paid to sit around all day and hang out, eating, reading, napping on the couch, sending sms's to my friends. Absolutely amazing!
    Wow, now thats a way to make a livin’ I’m not being smart, but was he even there ?, or did you have the house to yourself, if that was me, I’d feel obliged to do the hovering or something, did you ? No, course you didn’t, not even a bit of dusting I’ll bet.

I’ve a few odd jobs need doing around the farm, bit of roofing, blockwork, top 20 needs fencing. I might get you down here, but by god you’ll earn it, you can forget about texting for a start, your feet won’t touch the ground, and come sundown your day’ll only be starting.

On the other end of the spectrum, it must be fantastic to fly halfway around the world to some great location, maybe not very often but I think it must be a great compliment for someone to do that, but I’d be of the opinion that they are maybe showing off and that a bit of a laugh in humbler surroundings could be just as nice in a way, feel free to laugh me out of the country with YEAH RIGHT posts everyone…

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Wow, now thats a way to make a livin’ I’m not being smart, but was he even there ?, or did you have the house to yourself, if that was me, I’d feel obliged to do the hovering or something, did you ? No, course you didn’t, not even a bit of dusting I’ll bet.

I’ve a few odd jobs need doing around the farm, bit of roofing, blockwork, top 20 needs fencing. I might get you down here, but by god you’ll earn it, you can forget about texting for a start, your feet won’t touch the ground, and come sundown your day’ll only be starting.

On the other end of the spectrum, it must be fantastic to fly halfway around the world to some great location, maybe not very often but I think it must be a great compliment for someone to do that, but I’d be of the opinion that they are maybe showing off and that a bit of a laugh in humbler surroundings could be just as nice in a way, feel free to laugh me out of the country with YEAH RIGHT posts everyone…
    As to being flown around, these were some seriously wealthy people! So flying in a bit of entertainment wasn't a problem for them.

As to the other one, I was feeling a bit guilty, after my second round in the hottub. I kept going in and asking, 'are you sure there isn't anything I can do for you?' Yes, he was there, so were a couple of other people, I think I rounded out the 4-some. No Not Like That Either! I can see dirty minds going here. I think he just wanted some company.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Default Your far more then a bit of entertainment Violette.

I smiled at image of you twiddling your thumbs and actually asking if there was more you could do, that speaks volumes for you. I personally believe you in the 4 some not being a tradition 4 some, it takes all sort to make a world, and he wasn’t doing anyone any harm.

Reviews

Default difficult

i find this a difficult question to answer. compared to your side of the coin where someone paid you to sit around and do fuck all, well, my best punt is a completely different set up. i wishi was making that kind of dough that i could pay you to do that(even at that i'd still get you to do the dishes or mow the lawn or SOMETHING!!!)

my best punt.....well i paid this girl for sex for one hour and her name was charlie from ozzie land. she was fucking amazing.

Reviews

pity u got such a poor response to this thread Violette! it would have made interesting reading.. my best punt was with Nicki Polish girl , shes in Galway at the moment Whatagirl !

Default A quick pop in :-)

my best punt?Thats easy.It was blue one about 5 ft long and three feet wide.I fell out of it only twie as opposed to about 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times out of my home (self) made one (which ultimatly sank surprise surprise) So there ,my best punt.My best appointment would prob be the one when the dentist didnt actually have anyone before.

See in and out like a virgin on his playboy,
    Westside.

Reviews

Oddly, my best appointment was with Mysterious Diana!! Brigitte would be up there too!!!
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    my best punt?Thats easy.It was blue one about 5 ft long and three feet wide.I fell out of it only twie as opposed to about 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times out of my home (self) made one (which ultimatly sank surprise surprise) So there ,my best punt.My best appointment would prob be the one when the dentist didnt actually have anyone before.

See in and out like a virgin on his playboy,
    Westside.
    Weststar Liners…Ya pays yer money, ya takes yer chance.

Highya West, where did you launch from, the Lee or the Lough?, those Geese can be vicious b**tards. I remember my first punt, well more a raft really, spent weeks making it out of pallets and barrels, by the river deep in the woods, told no-one and set sail for the far side like Captain Ahab, with a frying pan tied to a stick, almost made it to the other side when I hit a design flaw, which was chiefly me being useless at trying knots, (That’s why bondage is not listed as a favorite on my profile btw) barely managed to make landfall just as my craft fell apart under me, but now the problem was getting back to the other side, had to walk miles to the nearest bridge and walked all the way back like a half drowned rat. My marine skills have improved since, but only slightly

Default Oysterhaven and the 2ib fart.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Weststar Liners…Ya pays yer money, ya takes yer chance.

Highya West, where did you launch from, the Lee or the Lough?, those Geese can be vicious b**tards. I remember my first punt, well more a raft really, spent weeks making it out of pallets and barrels, by the river deep in the woods, told no-one and set sail for the far side like Captain Ahab, with a frying pan tied to a stick, almost made it to the other side when I hit a design flaw, which was chiefly me being useless at trying knots, (That’s why bondage is not listed as a favorite on my profile btw) barely managed to make landfall just as my craft fell apart under me, but now the problem was getting back to the other side, had to walk miles to the nearest bridge and walked all the way back like a half drowned rat. My marine skills have improved since, but only slightly
    i assuming you mean the launch of the punt and not me?I was about 9 or so,i learned to swim at 4 so i was swimming like a fish by 9.

Hey I recently acquired a scale for my house which means I now weigh myself 38 times per day. Of course the scale's main function is to weigh my bowel movements. That prevents me from actually crapping on the scale so I am left with a Pre and Post Dump Weigh in.Earlier this morning I was awakened with a stomach grumble that I thought required significant time on the throne. Walking briskly to the bathroom, each step sounding like a squeaky floorboard, I quickly stepped on the scale for my Pre Fight Weigh in.I quickly sat down and expunged no poo, but rather farted for the better part of 5 minutes. Upon rising, I weighed myself again as a joke and to my surprise found myself 1.6lb lighter.

Now thats a record somewhere,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast