Thread: discount

Default discount

10 % off on bookings made through EI private message system! Offer must end Friday 20th November! Only 4 days left!

Does that 10% discount include your €100 quickie?

Quote Originally Posted by wtd2004 View Post
    Does that 10% discount include your €100 quickie?

Good question The answer is : no, it doesn't. If you want someone for 90 euro, than you will need to look far from my league......

Once again I ask WHY ARE THERE POSTS BEING DELETED FROM THIS HARMLESS THREAD???????

mods?????????

Moderator's comment: When an advertising thread starts to be used for general chat, it ceases to conform to the rules for an advertising thread and community moderator's reserve the right to move it to General Chat or Soap Opera as appropriate.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 17-11-09 at 15:22. Reason: Clarification via moderator's comment

Blog Entries

The posts were deleted as they were either statements or frivolous questions unrelated to services etc that were bumping this thread up and allowing Anna23 to respond and further bump it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    The posts were deleted as they were either statements or frivolous questions unrelated to services etc that were bumping this thread up and allowing Anna23 to respond and further bump it up.

As far as i remember wtd inquired about my quickie offer as someone deleted it off my profile, then i replied, that the offer is still valid and I am available for 20 mins for 100 e... How is this not related to my services, prices etc. ?

Reviews

Talking general chat

pmsl

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    You're forgetting your cover story, Pat. There are no services advertised on EI. We are paying for time and companionship only.

In which case, client's are wasting their time asking questions about services on advertising forums.

Moderator's Comment: This is now a General Chat thread, and the rules that apply only to Advertising threads no longer apply to this one.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    If someone posted any statements and frivoulous questions, I dont know about, then it surely should be deleted. But I dint reply to any of these, so i dont see why i am being accused of bumping posts.

10. Default

Very attempting offer Anna although i have never been with you before now i made my mind up will pay you a visit on Friday when i get paid!