Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: celebs u hate

Reviews

Default celebs u hate

Kerry Katona Russell Crowe Ryan Seacrest(American Idol) Tom Hanks(too many films) Brendan Ocarroll(a proper cunt)........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Kerry Katona Russell Crowe Ryan Seacrest(American Idol) Tom Hanks(too many films) Brendan Ocarroll(a proper cunt)........
    Any talentless cunt that's famous for being famous
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

David & Victoria Beckham, Peter Andre & Jordan,(too much media coverage) Pat Kenny,(dry shite) Cristiano Ronaldo, Jose Mourinho (both wankers who are too full of themselves) and Alex Ferguson (do I have to give a reason )
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    David & Victoria Beckham, Peter Andre & Jordan,(too much media coverage) Pat Kenny,(dry shite) Cristiano Ronaldo, Jose Mourinho (both wankers who are too full of themselves) and Alex Ferguson (do I have to give a reason )
    Don't forget all the Liverpool scumbags, I know you hate them too.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Your right rover those 2 poofs Gerrard & Carragher . It's hard to hate Benitez as he keeps on making mistakes every season
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Your right rover those 2 poofs Gerrard & Carragher . It's hard to hate Benitez as he keeps on making mistakes every season
    Good one Highwayman, I think we have a mutual celeb who we don't hate, it's a she.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I would agree with Kerry Katona, Tom Hanks and Brendan O'Carroll. I dont know Ryan Seacrest so have no opinion on him.

Bono(prick), Pat Kenny(wanker), Arsene Wenger(paedo), Osama Bin Laden(too good at hide and seek).

Reviews

oh yes that dog Jordan & that shit Peter Andre were mentioned, the most horrible 'celeb' couple ever?

Blog Entries

Default Whats a celeb?

Before it was famous hollywood legends,now it appears a good dump would get you celeb status.Anyway,nearly all sprots celebc.A sportsperson isnt /shouldnt be a celeb.

Ones i speicifically cant stand,Jordan and Pete,Victoria and David both pairs shit full of themselves and in their own minds studs.Me dont think so.That tennis one Anna,god plz.Im sure i have left out thousands of them.Gazza sweet jesus.U2.Let me think,nope this is far too traumatic for me.

A heartfelt plea to humanity.Stop reading these celebs mags and believing everything in them plz will you.

Reading Dandy or something,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I would agree with Kerry Katona, Tom Hanks and Brendan O'Carroll. I dont know Ryan Seacrest so have no opinion on him.

Bono(prick), Pat Kenny(wanker), Arsene Wenger(Saint), Osama Bin Laden(Gooner).
    Watch what u say about Arsene and Osama !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast