Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having said that.....................

Default Having said that.....................

I think that there are too many newbies posting way too often at the moment- Older posters have much more personality.

I think too many of these new fellas are trying to 'fit in'

We need some proper difficult personalities back (mind you there is an awful thin line between a personality and a prick eg NGN vesus Mousey)

Just my tuppence.

Reviews

Is this forum a closed shop so or does eveyone have to be a forum manager before they are accepted.In my defenae which stated in my first post to luther i couldnt remember my password but my user user name is as close to my original as possible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    I think that there are too many newbies posting way too often at the moment- Older posters have much more personality.

We need some proper difficult personalities back (mind you there is an awful thin line between a personality and a prick eg NGN vesus Mousey)

Just my tuppence.

Do you not think that everyone starts as a newbie, and it does take time for personalities to develop................

xxx
    Milfminx
    Good Girls go to Heaven......................... Bad Girls go Everywhere

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milfminx For This Useful Post:

poggo (21-07-10), vampirejackie (21-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Milfminx View Post
    Do you not think that everyone starts as a newbie, and it does take time for personalities to develop................

xxx
    Milfminx
    thats a very good point

Everyone should we welcome, cliques can be very off putting to newbies, and we should welcome all new posters to the sites, as already said, we were all newbies at first

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

poggo (21-07-10)

Reviews

Lets not forget that newbies can follow the threads on the forum before they become members, i myself have been a member for 4 years but never posted till recently, i did follow the forum but never felt confident enough to post, so lets welcome newbies with open arms, there maybe a future great one amongst them....

Poggo................
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

ThomasJ (21-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    Lets not forget that newbies can follow the threads on the forum before they become members, i myself have been a member for 4 years but never posted till recently, i did follow the forum but never felt confident enough to post, so lets welcome newbies with open arms, there maybe a future great one amongst them....

Poggo................
    or a future tool like...myself...and you for that matter

Just my tuppence.
    Sure your a big enough ***removed*** horan who needs more..
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 21-07-10 at 14:50. Reason: Insulting another member

Reviews

Just my tuppence.

what a load of utter codswallop.....did you just type that without thinking? wasnt there a thread here not so long ago about this place being run like a private club? or is that what you'd prefer?
    see you next tuesday

Im inclined to agree
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast