Thread: Suicide Squad.

Default Suicide Squad.

Was shite!
    That is all.
    The only good thing about it was your wan harley quinn played by your wan from the wolf of wall street who used to be your wan in neighbours everybody needs good neighbours.

And jared leto was a terrible joker!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (14-08-16)

I thought it was great, agree margot Robbie was the star of the film. Batman was shit but I liked the joker in this one, a bit more mental, I like a bit of mental in my criminals

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Samantha British For This Useful Post:

Bongo (14-08-16), F-Dub (14-08-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Samantha British View Post
    I thought it was great, agree margot Robbie was the star of the film. Batman was shit but I liked the joker in this one, a bit more mental, I like a bit of mental in my criminals
    The 2 animated features where better.
    Hollywood has ruined method acting

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertain...acting/494777/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongo For This Useful Post:

Sexy Samantha British (14-08-16)

Reviews

i saw it on Friday night , it was poor i must admit but i fell asleep for 15 minutes during the film so i don't know what i missed

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    i saw it on Friday night , it was poor i must admit but i fell asleep for 15 minutes during the film so i don't know what i missed
    Its ok for a one time watch. Your wan that plays harley quinn is stunning.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongo For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (14-08-16)

Reviews

I thought it was good, Robbie, Smith and Leto where standouts. A lot of people are hating because the Joker isn't in it much and you can blame the promotion for that but it's not a Joker film. I can't help but think a lot was cut out to lower the rating so hopefully there will be an extended cut for blu ray release.
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    I thought it was good, Robbie, Smith and Leto where standouts. A lot of people are hating because the Joker isn't in it much and you can blame the promotion for that but it's not a Joker film. I can't help but think a lot was cut out to lower the rating so hopefully there will be an extended cut for blu ray release.
    There was loads cut out.
    Mainly joker and harley scenes.

Last edited by Bongo; 14-08-16 at 20:28.