Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caught?

Reviews

Default Caught?

You ever been caught in work or at home on this web site
    If so what excuse did you use

Reviews

I was looking at Nikoles web album, had her picture full blown on the flat screen when my son walks by the door, he starts talking and forgetting what was on the screen in he comes to give me a hug, he didn't notice untill her turns around to walk out, starts to giggle and goes off, I warned him if he opens his mouth lol, so far not a word

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

davedrave (28-07-11), Morpheus (29-07-11)

Yep. I used the excuse that I was writing a paper on dysfunctional males and their role in the sex industry.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (29-07-11), davedrave (28-07-11), doodlebug (28-07-11), Ebony Amber (28-07-11), jimbobbins (28-07-11), sperminater (28-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I was looking at Nikoles web album, had her picture full blown on the flat screen when my son walks by the door, he starts talking and forgetting what was on the screen in he comes to give me a hug, he didn't notice untill her turns around to walk out, starts to giggle and goes off, I warned him if he opens his mouth lol, so far not a word
    kids,they always catch you lol

Blog Entries

I was nearly caught ... I was on my laptop in the kitchen answering a thread , my son was on his laptop in living room chatting on yahoo
    when all off a sudden in the space bar appeared the text what time did you get home after ? along with reply 2am
    frighten the ..it out of me he could see what i was typing an i could see his
    so guys be careful....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

sperminater (28-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    I was nearly caught ... I was on my laptop in the kitchen answering a thread , my son was on his laptop in living room chatting on yahoo
    when all off a sudden in the space bar appeared the text what time did you get home after ? along with reply 2am
    so guys be careful....
    He has either set up remote access or put a program like Logmein or teamviewer on your PC, better remove them.

Blog Entries

He has either set up remote access or put a program like Logmein or teamviewer on your PC, better remove them.
    not poss Anon , but it did happen ..
    dont no what remote access is mind you , but i think it was because we were both using wireless keyboards x
    Last edited by mature abby; 28-07-11 at 15:58.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Would you mind explaining more about that please and also how to counteract these intrusions ?
    Last edited by ksteve; 28-07-11 at 15:57.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    so guys be careful....
    bloody hell abby,kids im telling ya they`l be the death of ya,i only go on the site when gf is not in the house,not that brave lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to davedrave For This Useful Post:

mature abby (28-07-11)

Reviews

yeah my nephew caught me..now he uses this site too.
    Quote Originally Posted by davedrave View Post
    You ever been caught in work or at home on this web site
    If so what excuse did you use

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast