Thread: Amy Winehouse on Never Mind The Buzzcocks

Smile Amy Winehouse on Never Mind The Buzzcocks

I was just sent a video of Amy Winehouse on one of the times she appeared on Never Mind The Buzzcocks, I thought she was hilariously funny fair play to her, pity she couldn’t have sorted herself out.

Enjoy the clip anyway:-

"Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (26-07-11), dr love (26-07-11), Morpheus (26-07-11)

Reviews

Nice to see Amy at her best. Thanks JR. She was certainly a witty girl - well able to give and take a slagging. And of course we all know how immensely talented she was. A sad loss and tragedy.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (26-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Nice to see Amy at her best. Thanks JR. She was certainly a witty girl - well able to give and take a slagging. And of course we all know how immensely talented she was. A sad loss and tragedy.
    I know Morpheus it looks like she really stole the show, very funny and totally on the ball, I near pissed myself when she said the line about Katie Melua totally brilliant.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thanks John the best way to remember her .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (26-07-11)

Reviews

Did you see the full show? You should watch it, she's incredibly pissed. It's quite depressing..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to punterminator For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (26-07-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Did you see the full show? You should watch it, she's incredibly pissed. It's quite depressing..
    It was really quite horrible, granted they got a few cheap jokes in but who wouldn't on a comedy show. I think you could see Simon Amstell wa actually a bit shocked.

Anyway, I'd much rather remember her doing something she was really fantastic at

Finally, for anyone that hasn't read Russell Brands article in the Guardian about Amy you should have a read HERE, it can sum up the way we feel about a lot of people with addictions.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Susielonglegs (26-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Finally, for anyone that hasn't read Russell Brands article in the Guardian about Amy you should have a read HERE, it can sum up the way we feel about a lot of people with addictions.
    I'm not a huge fan of Russell Brand but that article is excellent. Really sad..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of Russell Brand but that article is excellent. Really sad..
    I hate the guy myself but so many people were commentating about it on the radio I thought I should give it a read. I might start to read some more of his stuff if it's as well put as that was.