Thread: Question: What Gender is a Shemale.

Reviews

Default Question: What Gender is a Shemale.

I genuinely don't know what sex a shemale started off as. Is a shemale originally a woman with a mickey transplanted on to them, if so, where did they get the mickey from, an organ donation from a dead person?
    Or is she/he originally a man who tooks steroids to grow a pair of tits and try to look as feminine as possible?
    I would be grateful if someone could enlighten me as I really don't know. By the way I have no plans on seeing one.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

they are usually men who take hormones and have plastic surgery to look like women.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    they are usually men who take hormones and have plastic surgery to look like women.
    Thanks for that Rayden, in my ignorance I genuinely thought they were women who had a mickey grafted on, the pre-op thing made me think that, but thanks for putting me wise.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Thanks for that Rayden, in my ignorance I genuinely thought they were women who had a mickey grafted on, the pre-op thing made me think that, but thanks for putting me wise.
    well some are so convincing, i can def see how somebody could think that.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I genuinely don't know what sex a shemale started off as. Is a shemale originally a woman with a mickey transplanted on to them, if so, where did they get the mickey from, an organ donation from a dead person?
    Or is she/he originally a man who tooks steroids to grow a pair of tits and try to look as feminine as possible?
    I would be grateful if someone could enlighten me as I really don't know. By the way I have no plans on seeing one.
    There is one Ts posted who is POST OP.. TsLeesha... That means she's had her dick removed and an imitation pussy created . This is done by inverting the skin of her penis to form a cavity about six inches deep. I believe it looks very real from the outside, basically its a hole that goes nowhere.
    That makes me think could a Post Op TS do 'bareback' .. There would be absolutely no risk, her pussy is just a dead end hole leading nowhere, not even body fluids to worry about.. far safer than OWO..In my mind it would be as safe as a hand job... Being with a post op TS must feel exactly like being with a normal woman.. so whats the attraction.. bareback might be a selling angle.. I cant see any risk for either party, if i'm missing something let me know.

Reviews

Maybe in the future they might become the "third sex". Lots of cultures around the world have people who blur the line between male and female for centuries, like the Hijra in India or the Fa'afafine in Samoa. I find it fascinating to see how cultural practices like this develop - it just goes to show that humans are as diverse as the stars.

Some light reading:
    Hijra (South Asia) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Fa'afafine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Albanian sworn virgins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Third gender - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    There is one Ts posted who is POST OP.. TsLeesha... That means she's had her dick removed and an imitation pussy created . This is done by inverting the skin of her penis to form a cavity about six inches deep. I believe it looks very real from the outside, basically its a hole that goes nowhere.
    That makes me think could a Post Op TS do 'bareback' .. There would be absolutely no risk, her pussy is just a dead end hole leading nowhere, not even body fluids to worry about.. far safer than OWO..In my mind it would be as safe as a hand job... Being with a post op TS must feel exactly like being with a normal woman.. so whats the attraction.. bareback might be a selling angle.. I cant see any risk for either party, if i'm missing something let me know.
    Your missing a hell of a lot, the lining can stir tear just like with vaginal and anal sex which is the biggest risk of transfering STI's, also the urinary tract is still there so it's not just an open cavity...
    Rover FYI, pre-op TS is a man that has had some cosmetic surgery such as breast implants and his testicals removed but leaving the penis in place. a post-op is a man that has complete reconstructive surgery to remove the penis and from the tissue and some nerve endings they create an artificial vagina and clitoris. They also create a cavity within the newly created vagina and fill it with some sort of plug so that it doesn't close over, this is removed after a period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    There is one Ts posted who is POST OP.. TsLeesha..
    That makes me think could a Post Op TS do 'bareback' .. .. bareback might be a selling angle.. I cant see any risk for either party, if i'm missing something let me know.
    -------------------------------------------
    Duh --- a brain .
    Do ya think batting on a sticky wicket is safe ?