Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good new years eve???

Reviews

Default Good new years eve???

Any good new years eve stories???

I spent mine at my inlaws? Felt like jumping in front of a bus all night lol!

Still stuck here, I could do with hearing some good stories to cheer me up not everyones new years eve could be as bad, hope it's not an indication of the year to follow

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (01-01-11)

From what I remember it was a good night, I was in at least 3 different clubs trying to find one with a good atmosphere.

I have to say Dublin city centre wasnt that busy last night.

I woke up this morning on the floor in my living room, I have no idea what time I got in at.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    From what I remember it was a good night, I was in at least 3 different clubs trying to find one with a good atmosphere.

I woke up this morning on the floor in my living room, I have no idea what time I got in at.
    You certainly had a great night by the sounds of things. Well done and good to hear you enjoyed yourself.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

ThatGuy (01-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    You certainly had a great night by the sounds of things. Well done and good to hear you enjoyed yourself.
    To be honest I hate new years, but myself and a couple of my mates decided this year we were going to avoid house parties and family, we wanted to ring in the new year and say goodbye to what was a crappy 2010 for us all.

Now the texts have started from the lads with the usual "where the hell did you go last night?" and "Mate, why do I have ink all over my face?" and the classic "Dude, where the hell are my shoes?"

We should record our misadventures, could be the Irish version of The Hangover.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatGuy For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (01-01-11)

Blog Entries

To be honest I hate new years, but myself and a couple of my mates decided this year we were going to avoid house parties and family, we wanted to ring in the new year and say goodbye to what was a crappy 2010 for us all.

Now the texts have started from the lads with the usual "where the hell did you go last night?" and "Mate, why do I have ink all over my face?" and the classic "Dude, where the hell are my shoes?"

We should record our misadventures, could be the Irish version of The Hangover.
    Great idea that and never keen on New Year's Eve myself so spent some time on here which was not so bad.

Reviews

Fair play to you!! That's the way you want new years eve to go, well maybe plus a beautiful woman or two

Reviews

Great idea that and never keen on New Year's Eve myself so spent some time on here which was not so bad.
    Me too but it was very quiet, there was a couple in chat, but I can't get into chat room on iPhone

New years is over hyped and is nearly always messy and not in a good way.

Generally I just stay in and watch dvd's with a nice cuppa tea, I've gone to house parties in the past but I normally leave at like half 12.

This year just fancied something a bit different and want to try have some fun, which thankfully we did have.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Me too but it was very quiet, there was a couple in chat, but I can't get into chat room on iPhone
    Don't have an i phone yet but the doc says I should get one and will soon. Yes was quiet quiet last night and not been in chat much at all so must go in more often.

Blog Entries

New years is over hyped and is nearly always messy and not in a good way.

Generally I just stay in and watch dvd's with a nice cuppa tea, I've gone to house parties in the past but I normally leave at like half 12.

This year just fancied something a bit different and want to try have some fun, which thankfully we did have.
    Yep that's what it's all about having some fun. Can't say I had much though so good for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast