Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael who?????????

Blog Entries

Default Michael who?????????

I have a confession to make.I love proving ppl wrong espeicially when theres a few hundred thousand of them.

Not long ago Michael Jackson dies and the whole place was going ape.Thriller ,Beat it all over the radios and everyone became a Jackson fan.Now?Where are they?Apart from a few hardcore fans who quietly listen to his music (i dont ,cant stand it) the rest of all of these great worshippers have gone very quiet.

maybe they sold out to Lisbon,who knows,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 21-10-09 at 17:43. Reason: spelling

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I have a confession to make.I love proving ppl wrong espeicially when theres a few hundred thousand of them.

Not long ago Michael Jackson dies and the whole place was going ape.Thriller ,Beat it all over the radios and everyone became a Jackson fan.Now?Where are they?Apart from a few hardcore fans who quietly listen to his music (i dont ,cant stand it) the rest of all of these great worshippers have gone very quiet.

Westside.
    Yeah those people should only listen to Michael jackson for the rest of their lives and they should be forced to wear Thriller tshirts just so no one can be under the illusion that they have forgotten about MJ
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Wink Specially dedicated to you Westie

Westside.
    YouTube - Michael Jacksonīs This Is It EXTENDED WHY WHY CLIP EXTENDED 2nd PENGUIN MOVE! at 1:28 CONFIRMED
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

Westside.
    how have you been proved right? your argument is poor.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    West has worked it out in his head and the little voice said you are right west they have all forgotten MJ.
    That is all the proof that west needs.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Default It is

i must look to the intellectual fraternity here.The ones who cant log in right.

rocket science meets E-I,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Im not clicking on that

i like Dirty Diana and Billie Jean.

i live through those,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    West has worked it out in his head and the little voice said you are right west they have all forgotten MJ.
    I was never a fan of Michael Jackson, but it seems West has just succumbed to the media circus that ruins every celebrity event. I too am bored of such things, I would never say I proved a couple of thousand people wrong though.

Blog Entries

Default Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    He isnt on papers,in the news,on the radio etc.Wait until his doc gets charged for doing something because of Jacksons own stupidity and insistance.

then it will be all Jackson again,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Beats Katie Proce any day of the week though

I was never a fan of Michael Jackson, but it seems West has just succumbed to the media circus that ruins every celebrity event. I too am bored of such things, I would never say I proved a couple of thousand people wrong though.
    i didnt even know the fools name and no do despite not having read anything about her.Every mag cover i saw had Jordan this and Katie that and Pete this and that.

you wouldnt put them on countdown,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast