Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Animal Sex

Reviews

Default Animal Sex

Not exactly what you might think it is given the title of the thread, however, over Christmas, i had sex with a lady friend of mine that i had not seen in awhile on top of a horse !, i was in the saddle and she sat on top of me, it was one of those things certainly not planned, but nonetheless, very very interesting, the bloody horse kept moving around and even walked over to one of his other horsey mates in the stable to have a chat whilst we were in mid bang bang., my lady friend was very happy, it was not till the car journey home that i had a good laugh as to the circumstances of the situation, it popped into my mind again this morning, has anyone else here done this, or even had sex with a lady friend astride another animal, an elephant perhaps.

Or do we have any little fantasies amongst the audience today

Blog Entries

Are you for real?

Ah you've gotta love E-I... If you shared this anywhere else people wouldn't understand!

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    Or do we have any little fantasies amongst the audience today
    I don't know how true it is but I read on a message board once a guy who said both him and his dog fuck his girlfriend and she loves it. I've often thought about that and fantasized about having a girlfriend and a dog like that. Unfortunately right now I have neither.

Reviews

Oh yes, i am delinitely for real you little minx, you should try it, you already have the riding whip, if you need an experienced hand, well just because you love me, my only regret is that i did'nt bring an apple for that fine animal, and some hay for the horse too, stop you kill me.

Exclamation eh - FYI Dub - Boy.....

quote - "Oh yes, i am delinitely for real you little minx"

just so you know that "nicegirlsarenice" is a bloke!!!!

he posted same on another thread after Liz made the same mistake!

how about the two of you and a dog and a girl on a horse in a stable with other horses and Patricia writing the new rules while we all watch?????

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    quote - "Oh yes, i am delinitely for real you little minx"

just so you know that "nicegirlsarenice" is a bloke!!!!

he posted same on another thread after Liz made the same mistake!

how about the two of you and a dog and a girl on a horse in a stable with other horses and Patricia writing the new rules while we all watch?????
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha, that sounds fantastic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    anyone want to throw an old cock into the mix?

I can juggle
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Default You little minx you

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I don't know how true it is but I read on a message board once a guy who said both him and his dog fuck his girlfriend and she loves it. I've often thought about that and fantasized about having a girlfriend and a dog like that. Unfortunately right now I have neither.
    wait till i rub my body aganist you ypou little sweetie you.

hahahaha
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    Oh yes, i am delinitely for real you little minx
    I draw the line at little minx's. They are vicious little bastards. I prefer ferrets or at a pinch a stoat
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    And if you can find a dog that’s into watersports you’ll never leave the house again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1313730.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	8159  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast