Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I apologise to Ksteve

Blog Entries

Default I apologise to Ksteve

My apologies for any offence i may have caused you on the previous thread about the french kissing.

sincerely,
    Westside.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

rover (09-07-10), vampirejackie (08-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    My apologies for any offence i may have caused you on the previous thread about the french kissing.

sincerely,
    Westside.
    hang on here ...if you have to say sorry cause you have an opinion this place is going down the wrong road imo.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

diannasweet (08-07-10), naughty_g5 (08-07-10), rover (09-07-10)

Blog Entries

E-I can now delete my username.

Westside.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

bhoywonder (08-07-10)

Westside.
    wtf is going on here?

Reviews

sincerely,
    Westside.
    Thats bullshit west, I really don't see why you should apologise or feel the need to for what you posted, this is an adult forum FFS, another poster recently decided to throw a strop and started a thread about how he was insulted; BS Some people need to grow up, we are all equal on these boards so taking your high stances because you feel you deserve some sort of elevated respect because you get it in the real world has no place here. Everyone gets the same respect unless you are a troll or an AssH. This is BS really is....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    hang on here ...if you have to say sorry cause you have an opinion this place is going down the wrong road imo.
    Westside didn't have to say sorry. He has done a nice thing by saying to ksteve that he is sorry is ksteve was offended. It doesn't mean ksteve was right and westie wrong. It just means westie has been kind enough to try to resolve this by saying he was sorry if ksteve was offended.

It's like you telling me a dirty joke and me saying that's disgusting benin. Your joke may be very funny and a good joke, but you can still say "Well Pat, if it offended you I'm sorry".

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

vampirejackie (08-07-10)

Reviews

Westside.
    Don't do it,everything is coming to a head at the moment..shit is flying at the mo,don't do something you will regret in the long run.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Westside didn't have to say sorry. He has done a nice thing by saying to ksteve that he is sorry is ksteve was offended. It doesn't mean ksteve was right and westie wrong. It just means westie has been kind enough to try to resolve this by saying he was sorry if ksteve was offended.

It's like you telling me a dirty joke and me saying that's disgusting benin. Your joke may be very funny and a good joke, but you can still say "Well Pat, if it offended you I'm sorry".
    i get what you mean pat i really do..i just dont see what westie done that he should say sorry for...ffs we are grown adults here as he said himself he gets a lot more shit than he trows ..and in this case i dont see what was said that was not 100 percent correct....but as long as westie is happy and is not leaving its not my concern..i would hate him to leave over something like this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Thats bullshit west, I really don't see why you should apologise or feel the need to for what you posted, this is an adult forum FFS, another poster recently decided to throw a strop and started a thread about how he was insulted; BS Some people need to grow up, we are all equal on these boards so taking your high stances because you feel you deserve some sort of elevated respect because you get it in the real world has no place here. Everyone gets the same respect unless you are a troll or an AssH. This is BS really is....
    Westie wasn't forced to apologise. vampirejackie looked at a complaint about Westie and asked Westie if he could say he was sorry for any offence the complainant felt, as a means of trying to resolve it. vampirejackie hasn't even been here a week, so nobody jump on her please, as that's just not fair. I said to Westie too that saying sorry for any offence caused - as opposed to admitting wrongdoing which is a different type of apology - wasn't a bad idea of vampirejackie's as (a) I think it isn't a bad way of resolving a complaint and (b) of course I want to support vampirejackie in her new job as she needs that. Westside agreed and delivered said apology but it seems he is a little put out by how things have gone and I am sorry for that and I understand that too, but I hope Westie also knows that neither vampirejackie or me wanted to be unfair to him in anyway, we were just trying to resolve an issue. This whole thing is getting blown out of proportion now, which is a shame.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

vampirejackie (08-07-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i get what you mean pat i really do..i just dont see what westie done that he should say sorry for...ffs we are grown adults here as he said himself he gets a lot more shit than he trows ..and in this case i dont see what was said that was not 100 percent correct....but as long as westie is happy and is not leaving its not my concern..i would hate him to leave over something like this.
    I totally get your point too. And I also hope Westie would not leave over something like this. That would be letting a tiny issue carry much too much weight. I love Westie and I understand why he is peeved right now, but I hope he has the common sense to see this is not something to leave over, and I think he does. One of the beauties of westside is, although at first sight you may not see it, he actually has a lot of common sense.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

benin (08-07-10), vampirejackie (08-07-10)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast