Thread: Rimming question

Default Rimming question

Ok, I don't know if this is the correct forum for this but it is sort-of a client request.
    What I'm looking for when I ask about rimming is the girls tongue on/in me preferably while she's finishing me off with her hands. Maybe I was spoilt, but for a long time, when I asked about rimming this is what I got.

Lately this has changed to mean the client (i.e. me) tonguing the girls ass. So I ask about it on the phone, rimming is agreed. We meet and I ask again for rimming and the girl more or less points her ass in my face. earlier tonight I had a Hungarian girl perform such a back flip that it would have been rude of me not to pucker up
    Thing is it's not what I was hoping for at the start of the evening.

Anyway, the client request is are there any old school rimmers in the Galway/Mayo area? At this stage I think I'm willing to travel a bit to have my pipes properly cleaned.

Sorry about the long post

S

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SJK21 View Post
    Ok, I don't know if this is the correct forum for this but it is sort-of a client request.
    What I'm looking for when I ask about rimming is the girls tongue on/in me preferably while she's finishing me off with her hands. Maybe I was spoilt, but for a long time, when I asked about rimming this is what I got.

Lately this has changed to mean the client (i.e. me) tonguing the girls ass. So I ask about it on the phone, rimming is agreed. We meet and I ask again for rimming and the girl more or less points her ass in my face. earlier tonight I had a Hungarian girl perform such a back flip that it would have been rude of me not to pucker up
    Thing is it's not what I was hoping for at the start of the evening.

Anyway, the client request is are there any old school rimmers in the Galway/Mayo area? At this stage I think I'm willing to travel a bit to have my pipes properly cleaned.

Sorry about the long post

S
    Make it crystal clear what you mean by "rimming" when you ask. Also your pipes should be thoroughly clean beforehand if you want any lady to do this for you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

blue8671 (17-07-11)

Sorry, yes of course hygiene is important here. The "pipes clean" was a bit tongue in cheek

Suppose what I'm trying to do in posting here is avoid a half dozen awkward "your ass or mine" telephone conversations.

Reviews

The only way you can be sure is to ask on the phone, or if you arrive before any money changes hands. Just stick to the girls that have rimming on there favs list as they will have had the same conversation many times