Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White pigeon with tags on the legs????

Blog Entries

Default White pigeon with tags on the legs????

Is this a racing pigeon or what?I went for a spin today in the country and came around a cornor and a pigeon was standing in the middle of the raod and if i didnt go around him he wouldnt have moved.Now im an animal lover so i pulled in up the road and went back to move him because he would have got killed.Great fun,climbed over a gate with him and halfways up a fuckin tree.He seemed in shock so i reckon he came close to getting run over jusy before i came along but after a few mins he started looking abit better and i went on my way.

He was a beauty.Pure white ,tall and very steady when i picked him up.He had tags on his ankles.What was he?

dont know anything about pigeons,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default first thing

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Is this a racing pigeon or what?I went for a spin today in the country and came around a cornor and a pigeon was standing in the middle of the raod and if i didnt go around him he wouldnt have moved.Now im an animal lover so i pulled in up the road and went back to move him because he would have got killed.Great fun,climbed over a gate with him and halfways up a fuckin tree.He seemed in shock so i reckon he came close to getting run over jusy before i came along but after a few mins he started looking abit better and i went on my way.

He was a beauty.Pure white ,tall and very steady when i picked him up.He had tags on his ankles.What was he?

dont know anything about pigeons,
    Westside.
    FIRST LESSON dont think piegons have ankles

west theres been a few pidgeons in the cork city centre that sound like ur man, dont know where u are, but i know that pidgeon racing and messenger pidgeons are big in the north side

Blog Entries

Default Not the city

Quote Originally Posted by Nason View Post
    west theres been a few pidgeons in the cork city centre that sound like ur man, dont know where u are, but i know that pidgeon racing and messenger pidgeons are big in the north side
    this was near Roberst Cove,
    Westside.

prob just a lad who lost his way, fair fucks to ya for doin what u did, good to see that some people care

Blog Entries

this was near Roberst Cove,
    Westside.
    Must have been lost............

Not necessarily a racing pigeon....... could just be a fanciers pet.......... lots of people keep them but don't race them..........

Was he thumbing a lift???.................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Is this a racing pigeon or what?
    Sounds like a homing pigeon anyway.

Fair play to you for taking care of it.

Blog Entries

Default I love animals

Quote Originally Posted by Nason View Post
    prob just a lad who lost his way, fair fucks to ya for doin what u did, good to see that some people care
    and i have a way with them too.Even vicious dogs are calm around me.It doesnt really matter what type of animal it is.

I was told that when i was about five i got lost in the city centre and eventually was found in the English Market sitting down with about a dozen stray dogs.

I walked into a place one time to ask directions for somewhere and this huge alsation came along.He was really eyeing me and i could see he was trouble so i just kneeled down (thats how dogs surrender to each other)He was over rubbing his head against my hand and the owner was speechless when he came out.He didnt know the dog was out and said that he is a gurad and gets crazy with ppl coming up to the house.Apparently i was the first ever to manage what i did.

It doesnt really matter what kind of dog or animal.Give it to me and i will get along fine.Where i walk my dog there are two horses.A full grown male and a growing pony.The pony is very bad and goes for ppl.I am rubbing his head while the bigger horse is there and my dog is an 80 ib english bull so its not an easy thing to do but i control the three of them no probs.I think its because i genuinely love animals.They pick up on it.If i ever come accross a cat knocked down which hasnt being much thankfully ,i always put it into the back of teh car and drive to the vets with it.

I could tell lots and lots of stories about my ways with animals.

nicegirls would be so proud of me,
    Westside.

Reviews

I could tell lots and lots of stories about my ways with animals.
    Yeah - I have that "thing" with animals too...especially doggies.

Do quite well with pussies too

Blog Entries

Default I have four pussies

Quote Originally Posted by piggi View Post
    Yeah - I have that "thing" with animals too...especially doggies.

Do quite well with pussies too
    funny thing the only bite i ever got was from one of the boxers we had when i was young.I took his bone apparently.Speaking of which ,i wonder how Rover is doing with that programme.

Rover???,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast