Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'The apprentice' show

Talking 'The apprentice' show

Was living with a lovely lady from new zealand not long ago

Were sitting watching a nature programme one night when it suddenly occured to her that most people actually replicate some form of an animal. some more than others but its actually very true

Think of jack from eastenders-a monkey, phil=a bulldog etc.

Speaking of which i was watching the recent show on tv 'the apprentice' very entertaining with the breister lad. anyhow the blonde lady is such a cute beauty, absolutely lovely, nice and girly/feminine. big big round eyes, small nose--she looks so so like a rabbit, which is a very cute creature of course

An absolute cutie though, anyone watch this show?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrbee View Post

Were sitting watching a nature programme one night when it suddenly occured to her that most people actually replicate some form of an animal. some more than others but its actually very true

Speaking of which i was watching the recent show on tv 'the apprentice' very entertaining with the breister lad. anyhow the blonde lady is such a cute beauty, absolutely lovely, nice and girly/feminine. big big round eyes, small nose--she looks so so like a rabbit, which is a very cute creature of course

yeah i watch it.. im sure the breief-meister is organising orgies in that house. and while breffni is doing all the ladies in various positions, the fat carrot top twat is sitting in the corner pulling his pud like a cuckhold hubbie.. the ginger twat

Blog Entries

a rabbit? A physchopath rabbit maybe?

Blog Entries

Default I saw it once

i dont really watch much tv.I have all the respect in the world for Bill Cullen because he went from being an apple seller on the sts of dublin to a self made millionaire.He does come accross as a bit of an arsehole though on this show.

only saw it once though,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i dont really watch much tv.I have all the respect in the world for Bill Cullen because he went from being an apple seller on the sts of dublin to a self made millionaire.He does come accross as a bit of an arsehole though on this show.

only saw it once though,
    Westside.
    dont know if you ever listen to Tom Dunne on Newstalk, but he does a brilliant impression of him.. Dr Bill lol.. right funny and that..
    also, the blonde woman who sits on his left hand side at the boardroom table.. she has a face like a well slapped arse.. you would think with all his money he could afford a decent looking bird to give him hand relief during meetings/firings..

Blog Entries

Default I think that his wife

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    dont know if you ever listen to Tom Dunne on Newstalk, but he does a brilliant impression of him.. Dr Bill lol.. right funny and that..
    also, the blonde woman who sits on his left hand side at the boardroom table.. she has a face like a well slapped arse.. you would think with all his money he could afford a decent looking bird to give him hand relief during meetings/firings..
    in any event they are not young ppl by a long shot.Cullen is in his seventies as far as i know and she isnt young either.

Westside.

Reviews

actually i hadnt thought about that.. he is knocking on a bit.. and if she is the same age, that explains why she looks like me auld nan...

Blog Entries

Default I have his book

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    actually i hadnt thought about that.. he is knocking on a bit.. and if she is the same age, that explains why she looks like me auld nan...
    will check on it,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default I have it here in front of me

The book was first published in 2005 and there is a pic of him in it with a remark in the text that he is 63 so add on 4 years making him 67.I was a bit off but still not young though.

Westside.

Reviews

he doesnt look bad for his age... i think i saw him on a chat show once, he is able to press the palms of his hands on the floor next to his feet while bending over and his legs straight.. i just tried to do that and pulled a hamstring, tore a glute and gave myself a hernia!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast