Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a comment on EI

Reviews

Default a comment on EI

A 'new'poster comes on here posts 100 posts in record time shits on the Soap Opera thread with 9 out of the last 10 threads disinteresting ones too now moves to the general chat at will - we have 2 other posters who also ridiculously piss on threads with smart remarks constantly agreeing with one another funny for some to begin wit its annoying but its really gonna bring this website down I for one will not be around much here anymore while this continues I'll stick with my Nov Comp thread its the only thread I'll be posting from now on .....

Reviews

Half the time or 3/4s of it when i log on here , i take a quick look around and decide it's not worth the effort to read anywhere past the 3rd reply of a thread cause it's total bullcrap . And it's been like that for quite some time too .
    I have no signature at the moment

As regards the 100 threads in soap. They were at first placed in gen chat and action was taken and the poster has been co operative.

No rule here that they can't post those threads if they want but we have tried to balance that with also keeping gen chat free from so many threads. They are not in breech of rules and we can't delete them just because some don't like them.

You could choose to see the cup half full and that gen chat has been kept free from so many.

The other issue, again no rule stopping them do that and no IP links so again we can't ban people because they are getting on some peoples nerve's. You can choose to use ignore option if you wish.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 18-11-09 at 20:05.

Default I'm glad its not just me.......

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Half the time or 3/4s of it when i log on here , i take a quick look around and decide it's not worth the effort to read anywhere past the 3rd reply of a thread cause it's total bullcrap . And it's been like that for quite some time too .
    'Cos that's what I do....

T
    xxx

Reviews

Take some pity on the Community Mods Brother Rimmerguy.......you can ignore it, but we have to read it........and then people wonder why we are the way we are.

Reviews

You (plural) can't be that dense. Just because diamondgypsy isn't breaking the rules doesn't mean he shouldn't be warned against continuing to spam the boards.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    You (plural) can't be that dense. Just because diamondgypsy isn't breaking the rules doesn't mean he shouldn't be warned against continuing to spam the boards.
    Maybe he should be allocated a Trivial Bullshit Forum of his own.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    - we have 2 other posters who also ridiculously piss on threads with smart remarks constantly agreeing with one another
    Name and shame mate....we're all interested

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    A 'new'poster comes on here posts 100 posts in record time shits on the Soap Opera thread with 9 out of the last 10 threads disinteresting ones too now moves to the general chat at will - we have 2 other posters who also ridiculously piss on threads with smart remarks constantly agreeing with one another funny for some to begin wit its annoying but its really gonna bring this website down I for one will not be around much here anymore while this continues I'll stick with my Nov Comp thread its the only thread I'll be posting from now on .....
    close the door on the way out eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

SWEET'n'ROLLY POLLY - sweeee-eeeeet to bounce on, you know.
    O yeah, baby.mmmmmmmmm.

*smoochy smooches*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast