Thread: Going on th "missing List">>>>>>>

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Default Going on th "missing List">>>>>>>

Morning....

I was having a conversation with a guy last night who was telling me how he goes on the "missing" for a half hour punt once a week.

I assumed it would be easier for gents to do this during the week while at work, but recently in Ireland I am finding my busy times are at weekends and he agreed that it's easier for him to slip out to the "shops" or to the "pub" or the "bookies" on a Sat as this is when he is able to relax and not worry about getting caught!

Mnn.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bustybronte View Post
    Morning....

I was having a conversation with a guy last night who was telling me how he goes on the "missing" for a half hour punt once a week.

I assumed it would be easier for gents to do this during the week while at work, but recently in Ireland I am finding my busy times are at weekends and he agreed that it's easier for him to slip out to the "shops" or to the "pub" or the "bookies" on a Sat as this is when he is able to relax and not worry about getting caught!

Mnn.....
    Not a big problem for me as I am single but recently spent the night with a lovely girl when I had only intended visiting, problem was I was supposed to be out with my mates and in the end I just had to turn off my phone. Now they are pestering me about where I went but it was worth it.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I had the same problem as y Thomas I was out in Dublin with mates of mine.
    Having a good night I was feeling horny so I fecked of for a while to visit one of my favourites.
    Big mistake when it's your round .
    Had 10 mis calls and a night of questions.
    A girlfriend our wife wouldnt be as bad.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bustybronte View Post
    Morning....

Mnn.....
    The best time for me is after I finish working for the day.

Unfortunately the traffic usually seems to be bad once or twice a week in Belfast, hence my favourite time of 45mins.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I had the same problem as y Thomas I was out in Dublin with mates of mine.
    Having a good night I was feeling horny so I fecked of for a while to visit one of my favourites.
    Big mistake when it's your round .
    Had 10 mis calls and a night of questions.
    A girlfriend our wife wouldnt be as bad.
    What is it about friends - no mater how cool you play it they seem to know you have been up to no good - they were like sharks smelling blood in the water - mind you I never kiss and tell.