Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexy jessica Amazing domination

1. Default

Unreal, seems like a total pro, i'll be breaking the bank soon for this mistress

2. Default

I agree that Jessica is the best mistress thats a visitor to Ireland;indeed I would suggest that could be extended to the UK mainland too.I met her only a couple of months ago and since then have travelled from Belfast to meet her in both Cork and Dublin,both times staying overnight after 2 hour sessions to enjoy further delights the following day.Why? Well,for a start she treats you as a real person and enjoys her work enormously;she is very quick to find out your likes/dislikes and then hightens those aspects that you enjoy.She is the first,and only,person that I have entrusted with my piercing curiosity and has made each session better than the previous one.We tried 'other'hardsports but they didn't do it for me and she respected that-no problems,we didn't revisit it but had a laugh about it.Shes great fun to be with,incredibly sexy in a sophisticated way and ,quite frankly,is the mistress I have always longed for but never quite found before on my travels. Immaculately turned out,she is always on time for her appointments in an up-market appartment and rigorous with hygiene-an essential aspect many ignore.
    I can only speak about Goddess Shirley from experience of late;shes different and,as commented on earlier,has probably not

the experience of Jessica.The Goddess is also a strict clock watcher,very strict.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunlop69 For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (28-12-11), WTAT (15-02-12)

More stories to follow

Default Public humiliation

I got a call from my mistress that she need a slave to bring her shopping little did i know what was to follow. I collected the beautiful mistress in cork and brought her to tesco. Had a lovely chat on the way. I got out and opened her door for her but did not extend my hand to help her out for which i was slapped across the face in front of all the other shoppers. I then waited two hours while my mistress shopped it was amazing watching her ass as she walked in and knowing that i was serving this beautiful woman. I did not see her come out of the shops and when she came to the car and i took her bags she slapped me again and spat in my face right there in the car park i wiped it clean and she spat twice in my face and told me she did not say i could clean it. I put her bags in the car and she said she would like to go for coffee. We went to local cafe and when i opened the door she told me to get on my knees and lick her boot i did that and we went to sit down. Had a lovely fun chat with jessica for about half an hour. It was time to leave. Jessical went to the rest room and we returned to the car. When we got there she took out a litre bottle filled to the brim with her still warm piss that was my treat as she knows i love it. I was made to drink every last drop right there in the car park delicious and kinky. Then it was back to her apartment for the real kinky fun to begin. Thank you for an amazing day jessica x

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to munsterlover For This Useful Post:

realdeal (01-02-12), Sexy_Jessica (16-03-12), woody55555 (28-01-12), WTAT (15-02-12)

7. Default

she sounds incredible.

Blog Entries

for all my admires and for those, who are into the facesitting, have a look, what i found online for you:

Facesitting Execution guide

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...kIY/edit?pli=1

Nice, isnīt it?

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

Bruno69 (10-02-12), client030314 (18-02-12), johnt (19-02-12), macdchef (13-02-12), WTAT (15-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    for all my admires and for those, who are into the facesitting, have a look, what i found online for you:

Facesitting Execution guide

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...kIY/edit?pli=1

Nice, isnīt it?

Can't think of a more thrilling way to go!!

I have 2 full balls to empty over your male bitch's face today on your command if places still available.

Reviews

i never fully understood the true beauty of being a submissive until I served My Lady Jessica.

I will miss her when she departs.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WTAT For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (17-02-12)

Default Nurse Jessica

My visit too Nurse Jessica, Started with enema and then with me sitting on toilet Nurse Jessica used her boot heels and soles too force me clean, shower then told lie on my back in bath while she stood over me and pissed all over my face and mouth, she has bladder of a cow. Nurse Jessica gave herself quick enama and i was given a brown shower all over my face chest and stomach then i was told too rub it on my cock and wank while i was told too lick her clean.. Shower and Nurse Jessica told me get on all fours in bath then she opened my ass painfully with catherer next came fisting and i was in agong, When Nurse Jessica finished she asked how i felt and i replied `VIOLATED`. Shower and told come too bedroom wheir i was tied too bed and handcuffed, some reflex checking and then a spiked dog collar was rapped around my cock spikes in and she sat on my face smothering me while harhsly wanking my cock. Next Nurse Jessica released me and put gasmask on me and told me too cum on her boots i wanked while she pinched my nipples hard till i came, gasmask off i was then told too lick boots clean and swallow, well i obeyed Nurse Jessica like a good patient...
    Last edited by johnt; 17-02-12 at 23:37.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnt For This Useful Post:

client030314 (19-02-12), munsterlover (19-02-12), Sexy_Jessica (24-03-12)

Default Tv slut

This is the next update on my journey with my sexy mistress. I was called to be a tv slut to service one of her clients. Forced bi for me. On arrival i was dressed in stockings panties bra and wig and presented to my new uncle. He seemed impressed with what he saw. I was forced to deep throat him like a slut all the way to the balls and made suck those also. Next i was lead around on all fours on a dog lead by my uncle. I was lead to the bathroom and made to suck his cock while my mistress pissed on it filling my mouth and covering my face in it over and over again. I was then brough to the bed room bent over fed poppers had them both spit on my ass. Mistress forced me onto her biggest strap on while i sucked dick. I was spit roasted by them each of them using each end. Uncles cock was very thick but mistress had opened me up well. Next i was hand cuffed and had a mouth opener placed in my mouth. I was forced to watch uncle fuck my mistress while they laughed and spat on my face. When uncle was ready to come i had to present my face and take his full thick load. Mistress forced it into my mouth. This story is 100% true and happened on wed. I hope you enjoy reading my journey.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munsterlover For This Useful Post:

johnt (24-03-12), Sexy_Jessica (24-03-12)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast