Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin Living

Question Dublin Living

Just a question...

Where in Dublin are the best places for living??
    U know.. good for stay, for work, !parking!
    Which streets??

Of course, only D1, D2 & D4

Thanx

2. Default

My house? D4, S Class parked outside?

Reviews

Default Knob End !

You've an S Class in the driveway ?
    Is that a group of young girls in their little uniforms ?
    If it's your neighbourhood then they probably have nannies, poncy little uniforms & bonnets on their heads.
    What sort of nonsensical, nasty, new money, penis extension type of comment is that ? Is wealth not enough without having to flaunt it ?
    Too many people have fuck all & no opportunites without having the privilaged rub their noses in it.

How does your S Class exhaust feel for size ? Make sure it's cooled down a bit before entering.
    TheNads.

Reviews

Default Not his fault

Go easy Nads.. its not his fault.. money can buy most things, but i still havnt seen a shop selling "class" or "personalies" he may claim to live in D4 in reality he probably lives in Jobstown and drives a 96 micra.....
    So give him a break.... money also cannot buy you the cop on not to post replies like he did!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Go easy Nads.. its not his fault.. money can buy most things, but i still havnt seen a shop selling "class" or "personalies" he may claim to live in D4 in reality he probably lives in Jobstown and drives a 96 micra.....
    So give him a break.... money also cannot buy you the cop on not to post replies like he did!
    Whats wrong with living in Jobstown & driving a 96 Micra anyway?

Ranelagh is in D6 but still close enough to the City centre Brenda. Irishtown, Ringsend and Sandymount in D4 are pretty good too.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    You've an S Class in the driveway ?
    Is that a group of young girls in their little uniforms ?
    If it's your neighbourhood then they probably have nannies, poncy little uniforms & bonnets on their heads.
    What sort of nonsensical, nasty, new money, penis extension type of comment is that ? Is wealth not enough without having to flaunt it ?
    Too many people have fuck all & no opportunites without having the privilaged rub their noses in it.

How does your S Class exhaust feel for size ? Make sure it's cooled down a bit before entering.
    TheNads.

Listen fuckwit, the S class is not being flaunted fool, it was purchased for less than the price of a fiesta you twat, ya see some other poor fucking idiot lost his bollix on it, I picked it up when it depreciated below €20k. And no there's no bonnets where I live, more like pyjamas, so that'll give you an idea of the community. There's a select few in this country with wealth, the rest of us are up to our bollox in credit cards and mortgages so get off your fucking high horse. I don't chase number plates and bargains can be had. If you want an S you can pick up one in year 2000 with 80k on the clock for €10. You couldn't by an 08 fucking micra for that and let me tell you, the S will last a lot long, will certainly stay together and survive when you hit a range rover, could you say that about a micra?

Nice move for the juggular btw, you should really take that supressed anger and channel it into something more productive, like trying to remove your head from your arse.

And yes Ringsend & Irishtown are in D4 like any other inner city area (good and bad) but the Jobstown mentality when they hear D4 is immediately Posh cunts with kids that wear bonnets going to private school, not of the fuckers who moved in from Finglas/Tallaght/Sherrif Street. If you can't see a post made in jest then there's no fucking hope for ya.

Oh and one final comment to end this, how many taxis and limos are S class? Would that prejudice bring down your opinion of that type of driver or bring it up thinking he's a hard working joe?
    Last edited by dubM37; 19-06-08 at 09:07.

Cool Hey !

I didn't ask here for any silly bullshits, i asked where is in Dublin good place for living!

8. Default

Ballsbridge fairly nice, unintrusive and people wouldn't really notice you're operating from there. Ringsend/Irishtown are small communities in D4 where everybody knows your name and would know what you had for breakfast so questions would be asked, although if you were living in one of the apartment complexes they're all rented so nobody gives a damn.

I always stayed in Ringsend/Irishtown, bullshit,
    everybody told me that Ringsend is total shit place, anyway, i had on profile that i'm in ringsend, not so many called and when i said to phone that i'm in ringsend, nobody came,
    and who was with me, told me that ringsen is bad place, my friend who's from Dublin, told me-Ringsend terrible, strange people, nobody like people who live in ringsend, so thanks, but ringsend really no no..
    Irishtown is a bit far, Ballsbridge as well, every day many told me that they will not drive to there..
    So i'm looking for apt only in D2, coz D1 isn't so nice, just old shit apts, not for me..
    And all new complexes around IFSC aren't good for working..

Default Ah yeah..............

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Bitch View Post
    I always stayed in Ringsend/Irishtown, bullshit,
    everybody told me that Ringsend is total shit place, anyway, i had on profile that i'm in ringsend, not so many called and when i said to phone that i'm in ringsend, nobody came,
    and who was with me, told me that ringsen is bad place, my friend who's from Dublin, told me-Ringsend terrible, strange people, nobody like people who live in ringsend, so thanks, but ringsend really no no..
    Irishtown is a bit far, Ballsbridge as well, every day many told me that they will not drive to there..
    So i'm looking for apt only in D2, coz D1 isn't so nice, just old shit apts, not for me..
    And all new complexes around IFSC aren't good for working..
    Youd know all about rings and balls alright.No bloody wonder Ringsend and Ballsbridge come to the forefront of your mind....................you dirty thing.

Ringsend can be a smelly ole place alright and a lot of shit goes on there too at times.There is a lovely housing complex on Spot Avenue.Most ppl find it difficult to find.Its simple really.You just go along to the junction of Lip Road and Clit Avenue, go straight on until you come come to the roughest part of Spot Ave.You may need to beckon it with you finger but wait till you get there as its a nice place to be.

If all else fails.............
    Westside.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast