Thread: bed time

Reviews

Default bed time

what a life seen Elle yesterday and on the piss all day and utd win what a team elle is that right (liverpool fan) think its time for bed after elle its on my own (wife)
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Blog Entries

Default Have a pint of water.........

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    what a life seen Elle yesterday and on the piss all day and utd win what a team elle is that right (liverpool fan) think its time for bed after elle its on my own (wife)
    You'll thank me in the morning..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

All take that as a compliment that you went on the piss after seeing me
    It was the beach balls fault we lost should have been a drop ball fekin useless refs

Elle x

Reviews

Thumbs up drunken swine!

drunken swine!

hows the head today mate! and yes liverpool another 3 points behind the chapms!

and owen to score the winner in front ov the kop next sunday, i be on the piss myself for that!

Reviews

the official rule '' if the ball hits a foreign object a drop ball will occur'' I'm no Pool fan but the game should be replayed...

Reviews

What a nice treble, washed down with the bonus of Liverpool losing.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    the official rule '' if the ball hits a foreign object a drop ball will occur'' I'm no Pool fan but the game should be replayed...
    so that means every game, will be replayed as every team has a foreign object in there team!

i remember a while ago, was it last season when somebody missed or scored a goal as the ball hit some balloons in the goal area, but was never replayed!

plus also the ball was thrown in from the liverpool fans, so tough luck serves them right!

come on utd!

Reviews

i am up and about hung over but still happy why cant ever weekend be like this one.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Thumbs up

good to see you up and about mate!

Reviews

i am up and about hung over but still happy why cant ever weekend be like this one.
    I know the feeling.

Once a prick - always a prick.