Thread: Hate being unemployed..no punting tokens

roryo Guest

Default Hate being unemployed..no punting tokens

Really hate being unemployed..used to punt once every 2 weeks,now im lucky to be able to afford once in 3 months, the last two times i decided to go back to the old ways of street girls..picked up a fit bird at peeper cannister..the lot for 50euro..alot more risks but half the price..anyone agree?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by roryo View Post
    Really hate being unemployed..used to punt once every 2 weeks,now im lucky to be able to afford once in 3 months, the last two times i decided to go back to the old ways of street girls..picked up a fit bird at peeper cannister..the lot for 50euro..alot more risks but half the price..anyone agree?
    i am very sorry to hear your out of work it must be very tough on you especially that you were use to the punting every second week if i were you i would give the street girls a miss ..its too risky more ways than one health for starters and you could get busted by the cops very easy i know it happend to a mate of mine some year ago he was in your situation no work .....save up the 50euro that you would spend on the street girls and when you can afford it do a proper punt make it a special treat for your self

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i am very sorry to hear your out of work it must be very tough on you especially that you were use to the punting every second week if i were you i would give the street girls a miss ..its too risky more ways than one health for starters and you could get busted by the cops very easy i know it happend to a mate of mine some year ago he was in your situation no work .....save up the 50euro that you would spend on the street girls and when you can afford it do a proper punt make it a special treat for your self
    I have to agree with Dirty Harry.
    You do know there are a couple of girls here doing € 80 half hour and mature michelle is doing € 70.
    With that in mind you have to stay away from the street girls buddy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mr maxi For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (21-08-10)