Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sligo street scene

Default Sligo street scene

After reading the letterkenny street scene thread i thought i'd ask if anyone knows of any ladies working the sligo streets

Default a ride

Oh Spongey, Oh Spongey! It wouldn't be spongey for long if you met what I did last night. Being a long-distance truck driver I get the info from the lads in the depo. Last night when docked in Sligo, I was told to go around the Glasshouse Hotel and drive towards the river. What a surprise. Two girls in their middle 20s, one Irish and the other Romanian. Both nice but I picked the Irish one, not to rare in this scene. She hopped into the truck and we drove down by the Garavogue river. Boy! could this girl suck cock. The red flag was flying, no ride. Still I had a brilliant experience. She asked for €50 and I gave her €80, I was very pleased. I don't know if its the recession but the street scene is starting to come alive again. The rides I've got in the last few weeks have been better than I get with girls operating in hotels or appartments - and much, much cheaper.

Keep on trucking Leo

Cheers for that Leo, glad you enjoyed yourself. Its true what you said about recession. Although the main independents dont seem to be reducing their prices, the alternative in the street trade seems to be increasing. Great stuff. Gonna check out that street in the next week or so.

i know the road tight for a truck. no mind did you get a number are what days and times do they b ther leo

Reviews

Thumbs up

Lucky bollocks Leo!! Sounds good. Wouldn't mind a bit of that myself. Hopefully the street scene will start to pick up rapidly everywhere but i'd say not many girls will be doing it for fear of getting caught by the cops or whatever. Any more news about the Letterkenny one or do you know if there's anything like this in Dublin, where and when would be great? Cheers

Default will do

VC105, will keep you posted. In Limerick to night, went around the peoples park. Three girls, darkish, 20s/30s. But as I drove up near pery's square to park the truck, I saw a few of the boys in blue around and decided to give it a miss. No matter as the wife is joining me in Limerick for the week-end so I'll keep the stiff one for her. Will be heading toward Portlaoise and then Dublin next week so will keep you posted. Will also try and get the girls to give me fone numbers so I can pass them on. Will be going to Derry in about two weeks time so hopfully will be able to check the girls in Letterkenny as see where else they go.

LEOTHELION that road down by the glasshouse is no road for a big truck. I just think you are talking crap

any more on sligo ????

Have taken a spin down that road for the last few nights at various times (9.30, 10.30 and 11.30) and have seen nothing there. Maybe its just bad timing or else there aint any action down there.

Default Can anyone else confirm

Quote Originally Posted by leothelion View Post
    Oh Spongey, Oh Spongey! It wouldn't be spongey for long if you met what I did last night. Being a long-distance truck driver I get the info from the lads in the depo. Last night when docked in Sligo, I was told to go around the Glasshouse Hotel and drive towards the river. What a surprise. Two girls in their middle 20s, one Irish and the other Romanian. Both nice but I picked the Irish one, not to rare in this scene. She hopped into the truck and we drove down by the Garavogue river. Boy! could this girl suck cock. The red flag was flying, no ride. Still I had a brilliant experience. She asked for €50 and I gave her €80, I was very pleased. I don't know if its the recession but the street scene is starting to come alive again. The rides I've got in the last few weeks have been better than I get with girls operating in hotels or appartments - and much, much cheaper.

Keep on trucking Leo
    has anyone else met a street girl in sligo?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast