Thread: I'm off....

Default I'm off....

to see the wizard, the wonderfull wizard of oz, if ever a wizard of whizz there was the wizard of oz is one because.......

(had me worried there Ex P. I thought u had passed yur sell by date or somthing
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Unhappy Dont gooooooooooo!!!!

Don't go my oven friendly feathered friend....
    Some women like a bun in the oven, well i want an Eddie in my oven!!!

Love Fi sniff fi XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    to see the wizard, the wonderfull wizard of oz, if ever a wizard of whizz there was the wizard of oz is one because.......

youre not OFF the hook anyway young chicken

i,m for raising a posse

I want rustlers, cutthroats, murders, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglars, horse thieves, bull-dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh**-kickers, and Methodists!

your saddles goin to be blazing chicken boy

Reviews

Default Hey hey....

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post

You robbed my thread ya fuckin half cooked chicken

Default Ovens at the ready!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!

You leave my half cooked chicken alone ya hear!!!!

6. Default

I wouldn't mind kissing you darlin
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Don't go my oven friendly feathered friend....
    Some women like a bun in the oven, well i want an Eddie in my oven!!!

Love Fi sniff fi XXX
    You’ve only to whisper my Princess of far far away land and bountiful blessings. If must shed a tear at my passing then pray hold from falling till my drought ridden lips can so savor and quench the thirst of not yet knowing you’re soft embrace.

But till then….

Flick a match at you’re pilot light sexy an get the oven warmed up and I’ll be round to inspect the cooker but you have to reach at least gas mark 4 to get my juices flowing and savor the full ever ready eddie experience . So into that warm bed Fiona, fire up old batteries Betsy and get set for a feast fit for a king (or Princess)

I guarantee buns in the oven (500 hens can’t be wrong ) and deffo fun with ole oven.

Ps

Do u have oven gloves btw?………..never mind I’ll bring me own.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

8. Default

Now you would come in handy for Bettys hotpot Remember I'm the real hotpot around here now
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gene hunt View Post
    youre not OFF the hook anyway young chicken

i,m for raising a posse

I want rustlers, cutthroats, murders, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglars, horse thieves, bull-dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh**-kickers, and Methodists!

your saddles goin to be blazing chicken boy
    You'll have to get past Fiona first gene. I'm a little chicken so i'll hide behind her

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    HEE HEE HEE U can spank my booty Ex P if I can spank ure's

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    I wouldn't mind kissing you darlin
    Why thanks JR, pucker up my little Texan vixen. JR don't stand for Just Rodgered does it as I don't do sloppy seconds, not even for a Ewing, not after what Bobby did to me in the shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Now you would come in handy for Bettys hotpot Remember I'm the real hotpot around here now
    Comin’ in handy is my main problem Liz but for you I’ll gladly add a little seasoning to any hot pot you wish especially if you make sure Ken gets it.