Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EI very Clannish

Default EI very Clannish

clannish behavior is consistent with any forum but this website has become very clannish disadvantage being people isolate themselves from others i.e. dont reply to others threads, too many posters have tended to see things in the eyes of their own group without much interaction with other posters & their views its a pity really as it has created a lot of tension between people here it would be nice to see everyone just get on with each other here

Reviews

You said the other day that you disliked ambiguous threads. (Well, you didn't say "ambiguous" because I know you left school when you were five ) So come on, ExP, spell it out exactly what you mean, who you're referring to, and what they've done to annoy you... otherwise this war will never get started

By the way, you can join my group if you like

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Then do it my way: contact the people you want to contact, post in the threads you want to post in. Read the posts, don't pay attention to who it was posted by... and you're fine
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Blog Entries

I'd say he's talking about the thread Forrest put up about the Jessica James review and the way people accused him of putting it up for a variety of reasons, or putting it up on someones bahalf.........

A right load of bollox the whole thing was, I didn't even bother me arse to post on it...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

5. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (01-11-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I'd say he's talking about the thread Forrest put up about the Jessica James review and the way people accused him of putting it up for a variety of reasons, or putting it up on someones bahalf.........A right load of bollox the whole thing was, I didn't even bother me arse to post on it...........
    LINK, Luther, for fucksake.

I'd say he's talking about the thread Forrest put up about the Jessica James review and the way people accused him of putting it up for a variety of reasons, or putting it up on someones bahalf.........

A right load of bollox the whole thing was, I didn't even bother me arse to post on it...........
    thats an example alrite I steer clear from such threads it serves /served nothing I was genuinely saddened to see a decent individual in Forrest attacked ya attacked & accused of having ulterior motives for posting that thread...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Forrest (02-11-10)

Reviews

I've been reading the boards for a little while now and I have to say I agree with Experienced Punter but it wasn't just in one thread. Being new I have no loyalties to anyone and I tend to avoid the more contentious threads. I have noticed though that there's often a tendency to agree and back up the people you like on whatever particular issue it is, so to me, it is quite clique-ish. This also seems to include people joining into the more bitter debates simply to back their mate up when it really doesn't concern them so in that sense it quite reminds me of a primary school fight where the whole bloody school has to gather around egg on and join in. And yes, the irony of saying this and then posting this where really it is none of my concern isn't lost on me.
    Just an impartial observation.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

Experienced Punter esq (01-11-10), luther (01-11-10)

Blog Entries

If we were like a tribe, Luther's Red Indian name would have to be "O Wise One" :-)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    I've been reading the boards for a little while now and I have to say I agree with Experienced Punter but it wasn't just in one thread. Being new I have no loyalties to anyone and I tend to avoid the more contentious threads. I have noticed though that there's often a tendency to agree and back up the people you like on whatever particular issue it is, so to me, it is quite clique-ish. This also seems to include people joining into the more bitter debates simply to back their mate up when it really doesn't concern them so in that sense it quite reminds me of a primary school fight where the whole bloody school has to gather around egg on and join in. And yes, the irony of saying this and then posting this where really it is none of my concern isn't lost on me.
    Just an impartial observation.
    What kind of jibberish is this eh???

Just say you agree with something and stick with it and no more of the nonsence..........

BTW, you can't be in my gang, your avater disturbs me because it's either Rover in drag or there may be a high risk that it may arouse someome.........

I've noticed your posts, they're good..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

13. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (01-11-10)

Oh balls. I personally think I have a mind my own- if someone agrees great, if not equally great. If I agree with something I will say so- and if I don't agree, I will say so. We aren't in the schoolroom now.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (02-11-10), hd7055 (01-11-10), JohnRambo (01-11-10), scotus (01-11-10)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast