Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Snooker Thread

Reviews

Default The Snooker Thread

What do you mean, boring sport for boring people? Snooker's not only about trigonometry, it's about having the amazing mental strength needed not to scream "FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!" and smash your cue off the table when you miss a sitter and let the other bloke in to clean up.

Anyway - snooker fans. With the World Championship coming up soon, what do we think of Barry Hearn's proposals to take over and change the sport like he did darts?

Also, why are there no good Irish snooker players (my own max break is a lousy 38)?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    What do you mean, boring sport for boring people? Snooker's not only about trigonometry, it's about having the amazing mental strength needed not to scream "FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!" and smash your cue off the table when you miss a sitter and let the other bloke in to clean up.

Anyway - snooker fans. With the World Championship coming up soon, what do we think of Barry Hearn's proposals to take over and change the sport like he did darts?

Also, why are there no good Irish snooker players (my own max break is a lousy 38)?
    What about our Ken?
    Once a prick - always a prick.

always loved the game myself. People may see it as a boring sport, but playing it is great fun, you need a lot of precision and patience though. Ronnie's ability to use both left and right certainly helps

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
    Ronnie's ability to use both left and right certainly helps
    Tee hee hee..................................sorry, couldn't resist..................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Tee hee hee..................................sorry, couldn't resist..................
    like the saying goes luther.... "men and their balls"

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    What about our Ken?
    Saw a pic of Dohertys wife on the paper today colored girl too wouldnt mind getting a look at her pink spot..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
    like the saying goes luther.... "men and their balls"
    Ah stop sweetie, the next thing we'll be talking about the pink or the brown..........

And Mousey will kill me for turning his sport thread into more sex chat..............

Sorry Mousey................
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Saw a pic of Dohertys wife on the paper today colored girl too wouldnt mind getting a look at her pink spot..
    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Ah stop sweetie, the next thing we'll be talking about the pink or the brown..........

And Mousey will kill me for turning his sport thread into more sex chat..............

Sorry Mousey................
    To late.............
    L

[QUOTE=luther;206402]Ah stop sweetie, the next thing we'll be talking about the pink or the brown..........

lmao hahah luther x

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

If Barry does what he did with the Darts I may start watching again, he can only be good for the game.

Personally i would introduce
    - an exploding ball
    - a chinese burn for an in off
    - a double to score double

and a Bill Werbeniuk tournamnet where the players have to drink 5 pints per frame.................

(I'm a 27 or 31 or something.......)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast