Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moderators and big posters alike

Exclamation Moderators and big posters alike

Got this from another punter..

He has a valid point!

Its becoming apparant to many punters that many of the big posters (2000-3000 posts) and moderators are pimps sitting at their laptops all day long while they have ladies getting rode like animals in the next room.. An ethical career would you think?

" i also find it really surprising, through reading these forums that there are alot of contributors out there who really know a helluva lot about the business. some seem to know all the players. i can appreciate your suspicion of me even asking this as it seems clear to me that there are a few on this board with agendas "

I was wondering what that noise from the next room was....

Default moderators

moderators are cool i think , but think they rely on to much with usual reviewers, 9x3 got it sussed but defends someone that has 20 reviews as he is god , basically i think whether 1 review or 69 he still can be a cunt !true story ireland , and cork still the capital

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cork69 View Post
    9x3 got it sussed but defends someone that has 20 reviews as he is god , basically i think whether 1 review or 69 he still can be a cunt !true story ireland , and cork still the capital

Wouldnt it be worse if defended someone that rented an apartment to girls in cork and wrote reviews for them.

You really have to let this review of ivet thing go, and move on.......rodeoman is entitled to his opinion as you are

nbt
    Last edited by ninebythree; 20-09-09 at 17:22.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dubsausage View Post

He has a valid point!

Its becoming apparant to many punters that many of the big posters (2000-3000 posts) and moderators are pimps sitting at their laptops all day long while they have ladies getting rode like animals in the next room.. An ethical career would you think?

" i also find it really surprising, through reading these forums that there are alot of contributors out there who really know a helluva lot about the business. some seem to know all the players. i can appreciate your suspicion of me even asking this as it seems clear to me that there are a few on this board with agendas "
    When can we expect the sausage to be banned ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dubsausage View Post

He has a valid point!

I don't use a laptop as it stops me getting a hard on and that would stop me wanking to what's going on in the next room.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Default Ha Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    i don't use a laptop as it stops me getting a hard on and that would stop me wanking to what's going on in the next room.

PMSL Brilliant Rover
    Last edited by westcorklad; 20-09-09 at 18:35.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I was wondering what that noise from the next room was....
    West still groaning maybe you should buy him some lube
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    West still groaning maybe you should buy him some lube
    im surprised you could type this considering your hands are around your lovers nuts.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    im surprised you could type this considering your hands are around your lovers nuts.

Westside.
    Ah I let go for a minute to deliver that message

Ah well back to the grind where did I leave those nuts
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast