Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bogus marriages

Reviews

Default bogus marriages

this has become all too common I know of 3 such marriages its simply a disgrace whats going on here my experience involves girls from the Baltic States coming here to marry non EU citizens money changes hands they part soon afterwards non EU citizen lives here permanently easy as that Asylum seekers were the culprits up to recently now with free movement from EU countries its a free for all here
    Such marriages are not considered 'not a crime' here in Ireland- opinions?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    this has become all too common I know of 3 such marriages its simply a disgrace whats going on here my experience involves girls from the Baltic States coming here to marry non EU citizens money changes hands they part soon afterwards non EU citizen lives here permanently easy as that Asylum seekers were the culprits up to recently now with free movement from EU countries its a free for all here
    Such marriages are considered 'not a crime' here in Ireland- opinions?
    note last sentence correction

Blog Entries

Default Well

the real issue with bogus marraiges is actully the harm it does to those that take part in them.Ok they might get what they want but ,and this is a very very big but.the time that is wasted and spent in the marraige could have being used marrying someone special for genuine reasons.

Westside.

Reviews

well as a single guy with an irish passport what kind of money are we talking about? the bidding starts here girls.
    over & out

Reviews

Thumbs up free!

i no ov 2 ov them marriages, again ladys from the baltic, they pay the guys to marry them, live completely separate lives in the house, ie different rooms no sex involved and then when the time is up, they get divorced and she's free to go anywere she likes in europe to live.

im not to sure the time scale they have to stay married, but i do no these ladys will pay upto 15,000 and 20,000euro for this kind ov thing.
    hey if she's hot and sucks and fucks my cock, she can stay in my spare room for 20grand!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MR JOLLY View Post
    well as a single guy with an irish passport what kind of money are we talking about? the bidding starts here girls.
    10K I'm told....

Of course no Irish married American citizens for such a reason as this did they?

I fully support their right to 'cheat' the system. Animals/Birds migrate yet humans are the only creature on the planet that needs permission to move. Bollocks to that. Do what you can to make your life better. Anybody that prevents another from doing such is nothing more than a Fucking Facist !!!

(which most people are when it comes down to it)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Avenante View Post
    A friend of mine is being chased by a girl from Jordan who does it for very obvious reasons (he introduced her to me). I do not know who I feel the most sorry for
    yes it sure is hard to trust anyone these days advise him not to go ahead I know 2 really nice guys who got caught out wouldn't listen to me
    telling it as it is

Blog Entries

Default Pay up

The other night's news began with a murder involving a woman who married an Arab man for money-$500 weekly, but was short changed and ended up killing him and a few of his family members.

Moral of the story, if you enter a contract, honor it, however dubious it might be

Think twice about entering a bogus marriage with an American and fail to pay!

Why did you warn your friends not to marry? Were these girls lying about their motives? Were they leading the men to believe it was love when it wasn't? Well I don't think it's anyones business but the couples, on why they want to get married. There are all kinds of reasons why people marry, and as long as they agree and understand and feel happy about it, then that's what matters. I don't know why you are judging peoples motives to marry. Just as long as noones being disceieved. I'd be against deception but not against peoples choice to marry for various reasons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast