Thread: Free lift from Belfast to Sligo

Reviews

Default Free lift from Belfast to Sligo

I am travelling from Belfast through to Sligo next Friday (19th) alone and wondered if any girls going that way perhaps would like a lift. I am leaving Belfast mid morning. I shall be returning on Sunday morning leaving Sligo around Noon. Its a fairly tedious drive and the company would be good to have. Ideally it would be great to have time to hang around in Sligo for a bit of fun and games with no expectations of getting it for free, would pay the normal rates but the drive would give us time to get to know each other.

Drop me a pm if you are interested, I would have room in the car for a couple of girls if necessary.

Smile Cork

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I am travelling from Belfast through to Sligo next Friday (19th) alone and wondered if any girls going that way perhaps would like a lift. I am leaving Belfast mid morning. I shall be returning on Sunday morning leaving Sligo around Noon. Its a fairly tedious drive and the company would be good to have. Ideally it would be great to have time to hang around in Sligo for a bit of fun and games with no expectations of getting it for free, would pay the normal rates but the drive would give us time to get to know each other.

Drop me a pm if you are interested, I would have room in the car for a couple of girls if necessary.
    I need a lift to Cork someday next week???
    Anybody??
    Thank you

Default Try

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I need a lift to Cork someday next week???
    Anybody??
    Thank you
    Bus Eireann.I heard a rumour that they run regulars lifts from Dub to Cork.Could be wrong though.

Talk about saving,jesus,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Bus Eireann.I heard a rumour that they run regulars lifts from Dub to Cork.Could be wrong though.

Talk about saving,jesus,
    Westside.
    Yeah, but what if the lady wants to avoid Dub Lad?

Wink Dub lad on the bus

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Yeah, but what if the lady wants to avoid Dub Lad?
    I am horrifide about it that is why I was asking for a lift to Cork.
    I might get the train instead

Default Well you cant fly either so,

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I am horrifide about it that is why I was asking for a lift to Cork.
    I might get the train instead
    I heard that The Ladooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo is away with the birds so he'll be up there floating around somewhere thinking up his next episode of travelling frolics.

Irish Rail so Sexy,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wink Westie, Pat, Naomi all on the bus

Firstly you are all the people who I have to deal with on the bus every now and then that drives me crazy..

From naomi the loud mouth cow who does not shut up talking on her phone about her love of different types of doors and how she keeps goin on about how sexy she is jeez ffs "Oh yes im great roish loike for fuck sake I have to sit beside these ugly guys loike hello !! im sexy naomi then looks at me like im a piece of shit. will you ever shut up, head up your own arse...

From "sweetie's'" reg tm by Westie.Inc who plonks her arse on the seat beside me and flatness my wee baby hand jaysus watch where your sitting love I do need my wanking hand don't you know

And then Westie who stands over me drinking his piss (tiger beer) always hassling me for a few euro so he can get a mcdonalds im NOT your buuuuudy alright ill take your can and shove it up your MCarse you effin McBastard yeah, Mcdonalds isn't your only problem westie drinking at 7am god alcholic or what
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 12-09-08 at 22:27.