Thread: It Figures.....

1. Unhappy It Figures.....

Like I stated in my previous post I have had no luck for the last couple of days for an outcall to my hotel (apparently Shannon is just to far to go for 300+ cab fare) and on top of that at this very moment I have to endure hearing the couple next door going at it.... Oh well maybe when it calms down I'll go next door and ask if I can have a go...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luap View Post
    Like I stated in my previous post I have had no luck for the last couple of days for an outcall to my hotel (apparently Shannon is just to far to go for 300+ cab fare) and on top of that at this very moment I have to endure hearing the couple next door going at it.... Oh well maybe when it calms down I'll go next door and ask if I can have a go...
    why dont u take the cab and then ull have 50 for a few drinks

3. Default

I am planning to if I can get done with my reports at a reasonable hour, and stop taking breaks to peruse this forum...LOL Also this just proves men and women are wired differently, if you called a man and told him he could make 300 for an hours worth of work 20 mins away and fuel paid we'd already have the car started before hanging up the phone...LOL
    Last edited by luap; 16-08-09 at 00:22.

Quote Originally Posted by luap View Post
    Also this just proves men and women are wired differently, if you called a man and told him he could make 300 for an hours worth of work 20 mins away and fuel paid we'd already have the car started before hanging up the phone...LOL
    Never a truer word spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Default

If I was close by, I would come and see you sweetheart ;-)
    Kisses
    SJ
    xxx