Thread: fri ngt trip report: Dublin street scene

1. Default fri ngt trip report: Dublin street scene

Hi guys thought i post my friday ngt trip of dublin streets,

headed out around 10:30 till around 1 fitzwilliam sq no much happening at all. a stout blonde mature woman was the only one there all ngt, all i was after was a wank and she wanted 50euro to wank me off in the car lol i just drove on. not sure of the name of the other street its just around from fitzwilliam on the canal theres like a small park splits the road, seen a blonde there looked early 40s pot belly, and also was a junkie she was out of her tree, dont know how she could even stand let a lone try to punt, asked her bout a wank in the car and she was hardly fit to talk but i think she said sumtin like 80 i laughed out load and drove on, round to the pepper canister was 2 lassies there both seemed for be junkies but didnt seem to out of it drove past them and when i spun back there was only 1 she said 30 to me and a feal around ! Headed over to the street that runs down the side of the mespil hotel 2 girls there one in a very short skirt, looked like was chatn to a pimp so drove round the block, came back a she said 30 for the wank nice looking lassie but seemed a young junkie (18-22) wanted to see what the other girl was lookin so drove on up to her quoted 30 again she wasnt as nice looking as the other but just said fuck it get in. wasnt in the humour of doing anoter lap. she quoted me 30 and wen she got in said 40. i said 30 or nothin so she agreed went to a quite spot and got tossed off, she was kinda very rush and talked dirty for me to blow quicker, then started to chat about shes not on drugs and needs 60e for the corperation and so on was sick of listening to her by the time i blew, if she was any way in to it i would have gave her a tip like i do with most girls espec in amsterdam you get good service you tip but she was a fucking torture haha.
    so all in all it was a poor friday ngt, just thought id share my trip report, happy punting guys

Quote Originally Posted by keith02k View Post
    Hi guys thought i post my friday ngt trip of dublin streets,

headed out around 10:30 till around 1 fitzwilliam sq no much happening at all. a stout blonde mature woman was the only one there all ngt, all i was after was a wank and she wanted 50euro to wank me off in the car lol i just drove on. not sure of the name of the other street its just around from fitzwilliam on the canal theres like a small park splits the road, seen a blonde there looked early 40s pot belly, and also was a junkie she was out of her tree, dont know how she could even stand let a lone try to punt, asked her bout a wank in the car and she was hardly fit to talk but i think she said sumtin like 80 i laughed out load and drove on, round to the pepper canister was 2 lassies there both seemed for be junkies but didnt seem to out of it drove past them and when i spun back there was only 1 she said 30 to me and a feal around ! Headed over to the street that runs down the side of the mespil hotel 2 girls there one in a very short skirt, looked like was chatn to a pimp so drove round the block, came back a she said 30 for the wank nice looking lassie but seemed a young junkie (18-22) wanted to see what the other girl was lookin so drove on up to her quoted 30 again she wasnt as nice looking as the other but just said fuck it get in. wasnt in the humour of doing anoter lap. she quoted me 30 and wen she got in said 40. i said 30 or nothin so she agreed went to a quite spot and got tossed off, she was kinda very rush and talked dirty for me to blow quicker, then started to chat about shes not on drugs and needs 60e for the corperation and so on was sick of listening to her by the time i blew, if she was any way in to it i would have gave her a tip like i do with most girls espec in amsterdam you get good service you tip but she was a fucking torture haha.
    so all in all it was a poor friday ngt, just thought id share my trip report, happy punting guys

Good report Keith! Keep it up...

3. Default

thanks good report, now i know why i gave up driving up to dublin its so dead ..better off going to palour