Thread: A Discovery Made By Bigpaws .................

Reviews

Wink A Discovery Made By Bigpaws .................

The title "maggot" actually means that you are being censored for speaking the truth ................. the Nazi Regime does not like the truth ............... so they attempt to silence the "rebels"!!!

Paws
    Last edited by bigpaws; 12-02-09 at 16:12.
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Default Another discovery....

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    The title "maggot" actually means that you are being censored for speaking the truth ................. the Nazi Regime does not like the truth ............... so they attemt to silence the "rebels"!!!

Paws
    Another discovery,not made by big paws but made by Einstein......

Blog Entries

The title "maggot" actually means that you are being censored for speaking the truth ................. the Nazi Regime does not like the truth ............... so they attemt to silence the "rebels"!!!

Paws
    Imagine this was the real world Bigpaws. Imagine this was a big public debate. Here you are running around shouting abuse non-stop. Other people can't speak or hear and are intimidated in some cases because you won't stop ranting uncontrollably. Several times you are asked by the leader of the debate to please stop this behaviour but your refuse. You will not express yourself in a fair manor like everyone else, you will only hurl abuse non stop and show respect for nobody.

Oh yes I'm such a Nazi for putting you in the corner

Reviews

Smile No Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Imagine this was the real world Bigpaws. Imagine this was a big public debate. Here you are running around shouting abuse non-stop. Other people can't speak or hear and are intimidated in some cases because you won't stop ranting uncontrollably. Several times you are asked by the leader of the debate to please stop this behaviour but your refuse. You will not express yourself in a fair manor like everyone else, you will only hurl abuse non stop and show respect for nobody.

Oh yes I'm such a Nazi for putting you in the corner
    I know you won't do this but I'll politely ask anyway ................ please please please show me were I posted "abuse" and I'll happily compare my posts to other Members posts.

Paws

Blog Entries

Go to your profile, click on statistics, see your posts. Read them one by one.

Reviews

Default Be careful paws...

Last edited by Epsilon; 12-02-09 at 16:28. Reason: stupid pic is too big

Reviews

Question Queen????

Go to your profile, click on statistics, see your posts. Read them one by one.
    Are you refering to my posts prior or after Bj was made a "moderator"???

If you mean the posts prior to your blunder of appointing an idiot as a "moderator" then why didn't you give me the "rebel" title months ago???

If you mean my posts since the blunder then I ask you again to show me my "abusive" posts ................ if you can of course.

Paws

Blog Entries

Are you refering to my posts prior or after Bj was made a "moderator"???

If you mean the posts prior to your blunder of appointing an idiot as a "moderator" then why didn't you give me the "rebel" title months ago???

If you mean my posts since the blunder then I ask you again to show me my "abusive" posts ................ if you can of course.

Paws

Paws, if you mean am I going to spend the day going through your posts one by one picking out your insults etc and then quoting them here, no I am not, forget it. You've wasted quite enough of my time already these last few days.

Reviews

Smile No Queen

Paws, if you mean am I going to spend the day going through your posts one by one picking out your insults etc and then quoting them here, no I am not, forget it. You've wasted quite enough of my time already these last few days.
    Of course not Queen, one good example of me writing an over the top harrassing post regarding the Community Moderator idea will do ................... if you can find one and we both know you can't because one does not exist.
    You are just attempting to censor a Member of this site because he refuses to fall in line with The Regime like a good little sheep .................

Paws
    Last edited by bigpaws; 12-02-09 at 17:12.