Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attn. Mod.s

Default Attn. Mod.s

Hi Pat, Nat or anyone else that moderates the posts here..
    I posted a review yesterday about Jessica and I clicked on "very disatisfied" for accuracy of photos and incall location, this was a typo on my part as I meant to click "Very Satisfied" for both of these..I think the mistake i made may be obvious to most readers but never the less i would like it changed incase it puts off anyone from seeing this girl...
    Thanking you in advance..
    ps. Is there a method where the writer of a review has the option to edit what he has posted for any reason like i have have just mentioned....

Default poor response

Quote Originally Posted by delmonte View Post
    Hi Pat, Nat or anyone else that moderates the posts here..
    I posted a review yesterday about Jessica and I clicked on "very disatisfied" for accuracy of photos and incall location, this was a typo on my part as I meant to click "Very Satisfied" for both of these..I think the mistake i made may be obvious to most readers but never the less i would like it changed incase it puts off anyone from seeing this girl...
    Thanking you in advance..
    ps. Is there a method where the writer of a review has the option to edit what he has posted for any reason like i have have just mentioned....
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    I must say ,ye are not very quick to respond here....
    ------------------------------------------------------------

...And when you do respond, can you please address my pm too, Patricia.
    Thanks love!

Quote Originally Posted by Appoline View Post
    ...And when you do respond, can you please address my pm too, Patricia.
    Thanks love!
    Funny you should mention pm, I've tried to contact her also by pm but still no response?

I haven't seen Patricia around for a few days- I also just found out that one of the two ladies employed to deal with the ads has left, so I guess the remaining lady (Natasha) and Patricia are pretty busy.

Default Hard work never killed anyone.............................

Quote Originally Posted by Appoline View Post
    I haven't seen Patricia around for a few days- I also just found out that one of the two ladies employed to deal with the ads has left, so I guess the remaining lady (Natasha) and Patricia are pretty busy.
    Its for a good cause.

How are ye?
    Westside.

Top banana, my good fellow.
    Just contemplating whether I should have a beer or a glass of wine. Tough life, eh.

Blog Entries

Sorry Delmonte, Appoline, Westside...

I will fix that review for you now Delmonte.

Appoline - I understand Natasha got back to you earlier today and I hope she was able to sort out your issues.

Pat x

Hello Patricia, yes she did email me back, but I do not feel my issues were addressed. Pm'd you as I would appreciate you dealing with it personally, as the boss lady.

Blog Entries

Sorry Appoline I will talk to Natasha again and get back to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast