Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queue Jumpers......an opinion piece by Alec Horan

Thumbs down Queue Jumpers......an opinion piece by Alec Horan

I dont like them......at all at all........in fact I would go so far to say that I detest and despise them with an almost supernatural loathing............especially when they are a couple of old ladies........as was demonstrated today........when they dared to jump a queue of substantial length in a environment not conducive to good humour directly in front of yours truly........I suggested to them that perhaps they had made an error.......I do sometimes try to be a gentleman.........but I'm a rather imposing figure........especially to old dears that are not light on their feet and reach to a great height of 5'1 or thereabouts.........they apologised......crocodile tears I felt............... and with tails between legs retreated but looking daggers at me.........funny thing is that I find it much easier to berate queue jumpers who look like they can handle themselves and strangely enough they always piss off to the back of the queue no bother.........but the ould ones are usually a bit tougher..........funny that !
    Last edited by Alec Horan; 16-03-11 at 03:12.

Alec just don't join queue's!!! I never thought of you as a queuer!! Or a granny basher!! And by the by......what the fuck was it you were queuing for with a gaggle of awl ones?? Front row seats for the latest Daniel O'Donnell bingo hall show in Summer hill maybe....perhaps????? Do tell......... i don't mind the putting in place of the old dears, tough as they might be........but queuing????
    Thats so 90's.........with a suggestion of beige wishing it wasn't!!!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

Alec Horan (16-03-11), ChiefHandker (16-03-11), JAMESCORK (16-03-11), Lucy Chambers (16-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    I dont like them......at all at all........in fact I would go so far to say that I detest and despise them with an almost supernatural loathing............especially when they are a couple of old ladies........as was demonstrated today........when they dared to jump a queue of substantial length in a environment not conducive to good humour directly in front of yours truly........I suggested to them that perhaps they had made an error.......I do sometimes try to be a gentleman.........but I'm a rather imposing figure........especially to old dears that are not light on their feet and reach to a great height of 5'1 or thereabouts.........they apologised......crocodile tears I felt............... and with tails between legs retreated but looking daggers at me.........funny thing is that I find it much easier to berate queue jumpers who look like they can handle themselves and strangely enough they always piss off to the back of the queue no bother.........but the ould ones are usually a bit tougher..........funny that !
    You really need to get laid and stop sweating the small stuff. An orgasm a day keeps the pedantic bastard in you away
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Alec Horan (16-03-11), dave1dave (16-03-11), Irish Fiona (16-03-11), JAMESCORK (16-03-11)

Alec, those women are in the pension line, it's a different queue. You're in the welfare and mental disability line, remember? We went over this before....

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

Alec Horan (16-03-11), Irish Fiona (16-03-11), JAMESCORK (16-03-11), kelso (16-03-11)

Ah bless his little Wednesday pants..........he must have been wearing his Sunday pants on the Tuesday and we all know what that leads to.........mad as hell and is not going to take it anymore!!!! Mammy Horan take special care not to mix up the little fella's pants no more!!!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

Alec Horan (16-03-11), JAMESCORK (16-03-11), kelso (16-03-11), nicegirlsarenice (16-03-11)

Reviews

good advice lucy. alec i think you need to write a book, put all your observations down because as much as people give out about you i think most of us privately are kind of on the same wavelength.
    keep up the good work and get writing. a best seller by christmas

Ah lads!...leave the poor oul fooker alone willyas....hes entitled to the odd cranky bollox outburst now and again surely....he could have been a tad hypoglycemic for jaysus sake....i mean its not as if the ladies wouldn't understand the odd hormonal inconsistency ...so come on lads...lets form a circle and do the group hug thing...and no groping

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Clint Plywood For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (17-03-11)

I think for some bizzare reason the pensioners think they have some sort of entitlement to do whatever the fcuk they want, they always seem to forget that its us that pays for their fuel allowance etc.
    And dont even get me started on the disabled, christ youd swear they were special in some way or other.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    I think for some bizzare reason the pensioners think they have some sort of entitlement to do whatever the fcuk they want, they always seem to forget that its us that pays for their fuel allowance etc.
    And dont even get me started on the disabled, christ youd swear they were special in some way or other.
    Listen here young man. You will be one of them there pensioners yourself sometime. Respect for the elderly I say and don't even get me started on people with disabilities.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (17-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Listen here young man. You will be one of them there pensioners yourself sometime. Respect for the elderly I say and don't even get me started on people with disabilities.
    Well said Brother Magicalman. Those elderly pensioners were young once and made their contribution to society, some of those with disabilities now may not always have been so afflicted and may also therefore have made their contribution...............

..........and as for the rest of us, well we all used to be virgins until we completely f**king lost it.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 16-03-11 at 12:23.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (17-03-11), kelso (16-03-11), magicalman9357 (16-03-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast