Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable!

Blog Entries

Unhappy Unbelievable!

My 1st summer, if I may call it so, in Ireland, and I still didn't opened my summer wardrobe!!! Can't believe it!! I mean, I'm not expecting to get tanned at the beach, but at least 18-20degrees would be nice!!!
    It's august already and my feet are still freezing when no slave around to warm them up lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (02-08-11), Rodney69 (02-08-11), Stephanie (02-08-11)

Lol, Goddess, why are you so surprised that the summer is only 18-20? Did anyone not tell you, before you came here?

Reviews

Haha, and Irish people are complaining it's too hot at night and they can't sleep properly LOL

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (02-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    My 1st summer, if I may call it so, in Ireland, and I still didn't opened my summer wardrobe!!! Can't believe it!! I mean, I'm not expecting to get tanned at the beach, but at least 18-20degrees would be nice!!!
    It's august already and my feet are still freezing when no slave around to warm them up lol

this year has bad weather...last summer in my firt summer here ..was better...20-25 degreeds....but ...no chance for getting tanned...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nikole_vb3 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    It has been like this now for the last few years in particular. this summer is not as bad as some of those, were it rained nearly every day.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Not to worry shirleyy autumn is quite nice ehh sometimes.: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Rained all day in Belfast. Looks I booked the wrong week off work - so much for my "summer" holiday

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by theqm View Post
    Rained all day in Belfast. Looks I booked the wrong week off work - so much for my "summer" holiday
    Sunny here all day still nice .: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

True! in Belfast rain all the day and i cold also .. i tested that .... and also in dublin is not so good i can say at the moment .... ...

Reviews

plenty of other ways to warm yourself up there. Seen a thread with lots of Russian ladies y'day
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast