Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fake Tits?

3 25.00%
  • Natural Tits?

9 75.00%

Thread: Real or Fake Tits?

1. Thumbs down Real or Fake Tits?

I really hate fake tits! Don't get me wrong i would'nt turn them down, i'm sound like that and i've come across a few in my time. Pardon the pun But they just don't do it for me i much prefer big brown natural tits there is just no comparison. They can destroy a naturally beautiful woman. Look at Pamela Anderson when she was first discovered at that game before she got them done. Does anyone feel the same?

Reviews

Natural whatever size is much nicer, don't particularity like enhanced. I think silicon is best used for sealing gaps in concrete.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cureandthecause View Post
    I really hate fake tits! Don't get me wrong i would'nt turn them down, i'm sound like that and i've come across a few in my time. Pardon the pun But they just don't do it for me i much prefer big brown natural tits there is just no comparison. They can destroy a naturally beautiful woman. Look at Pamela Anderson when she was first discovered at that game before she got them done. Does anyone feel the same?

It has to be natural for me.

Reviews

Natural for sure, though I am partial to a TS now and then so then I dont have much of a choice.

Reviews

Fake tits are the 20th Century's greatest invention. Big natural tits usually come attached to a BIG woman, so I'm all for the slim-but-busty effect of fakes. And they feel great!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

I love big fake tits but then again I love big natural tits too. As long as they're big. Or not so big. Let's just say I love tits
    Last edited by Banger; 12-09-10 at 02:29.

I love small tits with big nipples. Fake just doesn't do it.